Confrontation

Soon both of them reached Oberoi mansion.
Before that both of them went to supermarket to buy some clothes for Dhruv and their baby and bought some essentials too.
Anika seems very happy. She was jumping in excitement and Shivaay was feeling good seeing her happy.

When Anika entered inside.
She saw Gauri and Bhavya her scan reports and three of them were admiring the scan.

Soon all of them family members gathered in hall and Garima entered.

She was there along with police.
Shivaay took out a chair and made her sit there with police around her.

It grabbed everyone's attention.

Dadi: kya hua Shivaay?
S: bohot jldi pta chl jaaega dadi aapko.
Bs todhi Der or Shivaay Singh Oberoi sab thik kr dega.

Garima: mujhe yaha kyu laaya gya h Shivaay? Koi kuch btaega mujhe.

Anika came in front of her and then she looked at Shivaay. Shivaay nodded his head and Anika said "btaogi to tum Garima ki Tumne aesa kyu kiya?"

Garima: (acting all confused) Maine kya kiya Anika?

Shivaay: Garima humaari engagement ke din meri family ki reputation ko stake pe rkh kr tumhara support kiya Or Tumne mujhe or Anika ko alag kr diya...
Fake photos and call recordings or yaa tk ki Anika ka mind wash krna Taaki vo mujhe humesha ke liye chodd kr chli jaaye.....

Whole family was shocked hearing this from Shivaay's mouth.

Anika: kyu kiya ye sab Garima Tumne?

Garima couldn't do anything as she was surrounded by police so she just said "Taaki Tumhaare jaane ke baad Mai wapas Shivaay ki life Mai enter ho jaau or uska saara paisa apne naam kr lu. Pehle I ran away with Arnav but eventually hum dono ko realise hua ki agr sab kuch aese he chlta raha to hum dono oo aage bohot financial problems aaegi isliye humne ye decide kiya but Shivaay usne apni life Mai kisi ko nhi enter krne diya....Or humara plan fail ho gya"

Anika looked at Garima all shocked. She regretted doubting on Shivaay and leaving him.

Shivaay: take her officers.....

Anika looked at him teary eyed and he went away to his family and told them about whatever happened.

Everyone were equally shocked and disappointed from Garima's actions.

But eventually everyone were happy that now everything is sorted.
So did Shivika.