Garima's dirty game

5th of April.
Today I vomited like hell....moreover I am alone....I just think of Gauri sometimes...she is pregnant too...she is the best sister and I left her too without giving any reason. Om, Ru, bhavya all of them were so nice to me.
I don't feel hunger anymore. Is this because of Baby or anything else I don't even know that.

11th of April.
It's all fine with job and baby now. I think the baby is cooperative. My boss she is also very cooperative. She never force me to work on the day I am not feeling good.
But I miss hugging Shivaay, his hugs on a bad day used to feel like a therapy. I just love him a lotttt but sometimes it's ok to let go. I love him enough.

25th of may
I went for a scan today. The baby was so cute and very little. I was just thinking what if I and Shivaay would have been together there.
I know he would scream and would cry too after seeing this beautiful soul. My babies.

Shivaay Noticed the time and it was 4:00am so he slept there on the couch only.

Next morning.
He woke up around 8:00 am.
He rubbed his eyes and stood up with journal in his hands and went to his room.
He noticed Anika was doing something in his almirah.

He went towards her and back hugged her and said "Good morning Anika"
Anika placed her hand on his hand and said "Good morning...apne vo journal pdha Shivaay?"
S: I am sorry Anika....
A: kyu?
S: Meri wajah se tumko itna sab kuch face krna pda....
A: mtlb mujhe jo bhi sab Garima ne btaya vo Sach tha?
S: are u mad....Anika how can you think like this....I can never do this...
A: so u are saying that those pics and recordings of you and Garima were fake?
S: which recordings and pics?
A: I might have those in my laptop.
S: show me then.

Anika went towards the laptop and turned it on.
She searched for the pictures and finally after good 5 minutes she found them.

A: see here there are....

Shivaay went towards her and looked on screen.

S: come on Anika these pics clearly seem fake.
A: how?
S: since when I have a very big mole on my cheek?

Anika looked at the picture carefully and eventually realised Garima edited those pics.

S: are u fine now?
A: no but what about the call recording I heard?
S: which recordings can I hear those?

Anika played one of the call recordings.

Call Recording
G: I love you Shivaay baby.
S: I love you too Garima....just wait for 9 months and once I will take my child I will leave her forever.
G: baby vo hum Anika ke saath galat to nhi kr rhe na?
S: no Garima. You know everything is fair in love baby.
G: okk bye baby I love you
S: bye babes.

Recording ends

A: now this voice is yours....

Shivaay who was equally shocked hearing same voice as his but obviously never ever in his life he would talk to Garima like this. He never felt anything for her so he was damn sure that Garima is playing a dirty game against him.