Happiness comes with problems🙃

A day later

Bhavya got ready for her own pehli rasoi.
She went downstairs and saw Anika and Gauri in kitchen with a jar of nutella and their hands had Nutella while they seem to be Licking it with their fingers.
Bhavya smiled looking at their behavior.
Anika noticed that and with a very big smile she said " Good morning Bhavya"
Bhavya too laughed and said "Good morning Anika and Gauri bhabhi"

Gauri was too busy to say good morning.

Bhavya prepared halwa for everyone and specially prepared pancakes for Anika and Gauri as they both have Been liking it a lot lately.

All family members were praises for Bhavya And even Gaurika hugged her for her special treatment.

A day later.

Anika was going to her work.
Thats when dadi stopped her.
A: ji dadi?
Dadi: Puttar i think tumhe ab rest zydaa krna chahiye....Gauri ko bhi dekho..she is resting properly. Bacche ki growth ke liye rest bhi important h puttar....
Anika was shocked to hear all this. She never thought that a person like dadi would say this to her.
Anika without argumenting further smiled and went away.

At night
Shivaay came back home early like around 6 pm by that Anika was still at her work.

He went to dadi's room where dadi told him about whatever happened with Anika in morning.

When Anika came home she directly went to her room as she was quite tired.
Shivaay went to his room to check on Anika.

When he entered in room Anika was sitting lost in her thoughts on bed.
He went near her.

S: kya hua Anika?
A: kuch nahi Shivaay bs todha sa work stress.

S: Anika don't you think you should rest properly atleast for next 10-12 months.

Anika was shocked at this.
She was fine whatever dadi said because she knew dadi is of old generation and all but she never expected this from Shivaay.

She just decided to sleep for now.
Shivaay thought she must be tired that's why so he said nothing and slept too.