Update about Oberois

NEXT DAY

ANIKA WOKE UP REMEMBERING THE PROPOSAL MOMENT UNKNOWINGLY A SMILE FORMED ON HER FACE.
She was the happiest. The way Shivaay expressed his love and kissed him.

Although it wasn't their first kiss but that kiss was definitely special for both of them.

She sat on bed and found Shivaay was not there.
But as he informed her that he has an early morning meeting tomorrow. She remembered it and got relaxed.

She got ready and went towards kitchen only to see Om And Gauri romancing there.

Anika fake coughed and both of them stood straight as if nothing was happening there.

A: kahi bhi shuru ho jaate ho dono.
Abhi dadi dekh leti to....

Om: to kya Anika bhabhi ab to vese bhi humaari shaadi ho chuki h (chuckled)

Gauri hit him playfully with a blush on her face.

Rudra entered in kitchen smiling.
Anika noticed it and said "Ab tum kyu akele Hass rhe ho?"
Ru: huh? Mai kaha Mai to bs gym equipments ke baare mai soch raha tha.
Anika was not convinced about his answer so she asked " kahi uss gym equipment ka naam bhavya to nhi?"

AniRiKara laughed and Ru smiled again.

..................
All of them had done their breakfast and went to their works.
The day went normal like that
Gauri also joined her job today and Anika was planning some events.
Rudra from some time has been working in office as he wants bhavya to be proud on him.

Everyone were leaving pleasantly all this while.