Five - Possession

NEW POV

true to his word, zee picked me up from my house to my school every morning without delay and even waited for me at the same cafe every afternoon after my shift at the bank.

its to the point that whenever i couldnt see him for just a day, it makes everything i did that day pointless. its as if hes my beginning and my end. i dont know whats happening to me. im beginning to be obsessed by his presence and its making my omega all jittery whenever i dont have any scent of him in me.

"whats wrong?" my mom asked me one day. zee will be here in 10 minutes to pick me up

"im-im r-restless-s, m-mom. w-when-whenever hes n-not near-near me or or ev-" i panted. "even j-just his-his scent, i-im all ov-over the p-place." i said while munching on a waffle for breakfast.

"maybe its because youre not mated yet. usually fated mates like yourselves, finish the ritual almost instantly upon meeting each other. unlike us betas, you lot of alphas and omegas are on a different level." mom said as a matter of fact.

i just nodded in understanding but maybe what she said was true. im so embarrassed to ask for it from zee. i know hes experienced on this kind of stuff but hello, i still got the v card right here.

"new, do you use scent blockers?" she curiously asked. its a new product that circulates the market right now. its been approved by the royalties but im not too hyped by it.

i shook my head as a no.

"what do you do with your heats? did you already got one?" i looked at her in disbelief. asking that is just like asking girls about their monthly visits. my mom really got no filter with these talks but who else could i confide in about these things if not her? leroy? geez, no way.

i nodded. i got it just once when i turned 18 and the doctor said that it will not be regular for now since its still my first heat. after that, i havent got any and im not bothered by it for now.

i would have added more but the sudden honk of my mates car outside made me jump up from my chair and bolted to the door with an i love you from my mom before i could have closed the door behind me.

"hello, princess. slept well?" zee asked kissing my forehead as usual. but what i wanted to asked was whats with the additional sniff? thats unusual.

i nodded in reply.

as soon as we settled in into the car, zee scoffs loudly and opened his window.

i shuffled for my phone and typed in.

what is it?

zee just looked outside the window and as soon as he breathes a lot in he said, "your heats near. i guess i cant see you maybe starting from a couple of days maybe till it subsides."

he then started the engine and drove our way to my school in silence. even from the thought of being away from him makes my heart constrict with pain, much so when i cant help with the situation.

i dont feel anything yet. maybe just because hes an alpha, he could smell me better than myself.

as soon as he parked, he pulled me in into a hug but whats startled me most was when he sniffed near my glands.

"dont let anyone touch you. ill know." he then let go after kissing me on my head. we havent gone anywhere near intimacy yet. its always like this. forehead kiss or maybe on the cheek, hug, and pats.

does he see me as a kid?

im freaking 21 nearly 22, im not a sniveling kid to be treated like this.

i just nodded and i knew that he could smell the pungent sour smell of my distaste. i pulled my door open just as he told me that hell wait here in the parking lot for me to have lunch together. he didnt even asked me whats wrong. damn it! i just raised my hand in acknowledgment as i walked away.