Fourteen - Possession

A/N: please read my book entitled FREAK chapter 25-fear to know what happened after. click this link at your convenience.

https://www.wattpad.com/1284634070-freak-25-fear

an excerpt from my book FREAK chapter 26 life as continuation of chapter 25 fear with relation to our current story...

AYBERK POV

"sir... target a... um... target code red... code red!"

"move in!"

i stormed in into the church without qualms of how sacred this place was before this madness happened. all i ever could smell was my mates scents of distress and fear.

every crunch of the sharp gravel under my paws felt like nothing.

every breath that i take felt like suffocating gas

the glass beneath my paws from the shattered frosted glass broke further into tiny bits.

wheres the entrance to the cavern?

there!

as i landed in the cavern beneath the church, the stench of flesh and death permeats even the furthest corner of the hall. at the room up ahead, 2 shadows was stationed. i guess they had already controlled the situation but then again the urge and pull of my mate would not let me investigate any further. ill let my mom deal with it. all i really need now is my mate and my pup.

rins scent lead me down another set of stairs going down. as i landed 6 more shadows followed in both of my flanks. i couldnt bear the stench any longer. the smell of blood flows like a raging river here the most. and i could see a glitter of magic as well. the darkness could not be any more than black in here. my shadows could see well regardless but i dont know about the people who are now swimming in their own blood here could stand in this situation.

in front of me stood 5 individuals other than my shadows and a couple more of my own personal squad of alpha wolves. yi is already in his human form cradling his unconscious mate in the corner with his own wolf squad on guard. as far as i could tell nats fine and well.

as a approached, i shed my wolf into my human form. i could not possibly communicate well in that form anyway, otherwise ill just bite my mates family without remorse, which i intensely wanted to do but not before my mates presence.

all clothed and proper, i stood before the 4 whos been eyeing me with anger and curiosity. "why?" i breathlessly asked. for all i know family should be the very first to protect their own not like this. theyve been too brainwashed to even care about their own flesh and blood.

"youre the devil himself seeing that you change your form like that. your a hell spawn bastard who corrupted our son. our son who was burdened with the punishment from the heavens to save us all." the woman replied crying.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL HIM YOUR SON WOMAN! YOU WERE NEVER HIS MOTHER!" i yelled at her. im so fustrated i could just tear her limb from limb if im not in the presence of my mate and another higher being.

"but i am. i am his flesh and blood. i gave birth to him. i provided for him. it just so happens that this world became corrupted when your darkness came over us. it confounded him further and it made his life more not his own anymore. hes already been under punishment by the heavens due to his abnormality and it just strengthen our belief that this world is slowly been saturated by your kinds malicious existence. its not our fault. that child became the basin of this worlds filth, you demon! its all your fault! your fault!"

"DONT YOU DARE SPOUT NONSENSE AS IF YOUR KIND IS ALL RIGHTEOUS AND WITHOUT SIN, WOMAN. YES, HE CAME FROM YOU BUT THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. YOU ARE HIS PARENT BUT YOU ARE NEVER HIS MOTHER. YOU NEVER DID BEFORE AND YOULL NEVER WILL BE." the higher entity flew over to the woman pinning her to the ground clamping on her face.