Six - Forward

ZEE POV

a few minutes to an hour passed, i heard soft snores from my mate. my beast was again tamed and i found myself calm once again.

i need to find a safe place for him to nest. i know its with his moms place but i cant let go of him right now. not when hes this stressed out, afraid and near heat. my wolf is so agitated by what happened and as far as i know, he wont let go of our mate any time soon.

as i was thinking about his mom when suddenly my phone rang on my back pocket. 

"yes?" i saw it was jessica, his mom, what a coincidence.

"the school called. please take care of him." she said laced with concern to her only child.

"that i will. but may i ask..." i was about to ask about me marking her son but i was cut short with her own answer to it as if she could read my mind.

"ask him. whatever his decision is, im supporting him no matter what."

"thank you."

"stay with him please and visit once hes settled."

"we will."

as i finished our call, i gently laid my mate on the back seat and placed his bag beside him to keep him from falling covering him with my coat.

i went on to the drivers seat to carefully thread our way to OUR place.

i know that its presumptuous of me but i moved out from my place above the pub. it got me and a few friends a few weeks before we completed a simple cabin a bit away from the town.  it was not lavishly furnished but i want to have a safe place for my mate and i when i finally can mark him as mine. its not too far from his moms place but then again, i would be less worried. i have someone i know and trustworthy to look after him whenever im out but that would be a very rare occurrence. i already moved in for a couple of days already. scenting all over the place to make it more appealing to my omega.

its not much but its home.

a couple more minutes i swerved out of the road toward our house when i saw him stir and curled up. hes still clutching my jacket which i had covered him with since that stupid fox shifter ripped his top off. i feel so proud of my little mate to defend himself in that situation. i guess i need to train him just to appease this beast inside of me. i dont want another loss. ill go feral if i did. my mind and body wont be safe with myself anymore if something was to happened to new.

i dont want to admit it due to guilt and regret but the moment that he entered my life, he became my world. i hope hell stay with me after he knew the real me. anita, being human, cant understand it and mostly threw a tantrum about it but my alpha nature wont permit anyone near its mate. be that as it may, blood will shed otherwise.

"w-where are-are w-we?" i heard him from behind. i can see him from the rear view mirror looking around.

"our home."

"wh-what h-home? m-my h-home is the o-other w-way." he pointed behind him since we already passed his place a few minutes ago.

"this will be now your new home. OUR home." i then pulled up front of our cabin.

he scooted over forward to the driver seat and see what i see. a simple yet pretty cabin in the middle of the woods. just enough foliage for cover and enough forest to run if we decided to shift. i took the liberty of surrounding the area with some electrical fencing just in case. you can never be too cautious nowadays.

 you can never be too cautious nowadays