Eight - Leaf

THIRD POV

its morning and zee woke up with a start. he cant move his right hand. he was about to yank his arm out but was then mesmerized by the beauty beside him.

 he was about to yank his arm out but was then mesmerized by the beauty beside him

as memories came flashing back on him, zees smiling face fell into a sad one.

-------------->>>>>

ZEE POV

what did he do to his mate?

he already can see the bruises are fading but the guilt still lingers.

how can he do this to him?

"s-stop t-thinking. its annoy-ying." my mates voice rang into my ear beside me.

"im sorry." if i have to grovel, i will. this is unforgivable.

"im oka-ay." my mate said and it annoys me that hes taking this lightly. hes too young for the brute strength of my wolf and i had been completely taken control by it. really... if i could strangle my wolf, i will.

"its not fine, love. im an alpha. my strength is not a joking matter. you could have run and hide and i would understand that. i could just find you after i came to, love. that than seeing youve been hurt with my own hands." i said as i cradle him closer to my chest. "im so sorry."

"m-my wolf took-took o-over as well. h-he protected me." my mate uttered beneath me. i know that every time he talked aloud, its an effort but knowing this and he still tried, make me feel proud of him.

"looks like our wolves like to know each other as well." this earned a chuckle from my little mate and its as if a weight was lifted off of my heart. still this doesnt change the fact that i hurt him.

"i w-wont run. i-i can take it." he said and i saw his nape and the tips of his ears turned red.

what he said next really took me by surprise. "i like it."

"you... you like it rough, hun?" just to save him from further embarrassment, i added, "now i know. next time, well go at it but a bit lighter than this one, love."

he nodded at that.

------------->>>>>

NEW POV

i woke up with the sun on my face. i didnt know when i fell asleep since that talk with my mate earlier. sitting up, my butt is smarting and i knew i was thoroughly fucked. well, at least, im not sticky. zee probably wiped me down but i bet his seed is still in me.

his seed.

its most likely ill carry and will know it in a month or even after two weeks.

am i ready?

huffing out my insecurities and squishing my numb feet with my hands in prayer that i could stand on my own, i let my feet down and attempted... i mean... attempted to stand. but much to my not so surprised state, i feel hard on my face just in time the door opened to reveal my hotness of a mate without his top on carrying a tray with a white rose on it. i could smell food as well.