Nine - Stupid

THIRD POV

by monday, new returned school but saturday before that zee resumed his duty after a few days off. he was reprimanded for a bit but given that he never asked for any leave from work as an enforcer, zee was let go without harsh punishments from the elders.

when new returned to school, mat was all over him. now the cat is out of the bag and everyone knew that hes a shifter as well, new was thankful that mat is still the same towards him.

through the week, it was all the same apart from mats usual cat and mouse chase from his boyfriend and occasional cat calling from assholes across the hall, it was pretty much bearable

what concerned new was his manager at the bank. at first, it was all professional. he would tutor new about his duties and be overly friendly. buying him and the staff snacks which as per his co-worker there, was seldom to never happened so he should just shut up about it and get a bite. day after day new got new flavors of pearl shakes on his desk and cryptic notes but he knew where it came from. he got his scent all over it and it doesnt sit well on his wolf. he was half a mind to tell this kind of things to zee but found it minimal and not worthy of notice, so he just let it go and put it as a friendly concern from their boss.

new was at their stock room pulling out debit slips needed at the customer dais. it was a bit high up since it wasnt usually needed. it just so happened that at that time, they run out of it up front. they saw new getting inside to time in and asked him for that favor. who was he to deny the regulars right? 

he was already on his tiptoes, when suddenly a hand slipped on his waist and a warm body came behind him so close his pungent perfume overwhelmed his overly sensitive wolf nose. startled, new shift sideways out of his superiors way.

"here you go." he handed him a handful of that slips with a beaming smile at him. bewildered, new could not respond to him so with just a nod, he left the cramped space and go back to the front office to deliver them.

new felt dirty and uncomfortable throughout the day being touched without his consent. he locked himself inside the only bathroom in the bank as soon as hes done with his tasks and wished to be in his mates arms and basked in his scent. he splashed his face with water and proceeded back to his desk but he wished he didnt. there waited for him was their boss with a red tulips with him and theyre alone in there given that its already late.

zee... new thought out loud hoping for a mind link to connect to his mate. this maybe the first time hell use it since zee always gets what he meant even with just a look. 

"s-sir... ex-excuse m-me..." new stuttered as he approached his desk for his bag but before he could reach out to it, his boss got in his way.

"i know this is not a surprise for you but here you go. its for you." he said curtly with a smirk that new could only interpret as lascivious.