Eighteen - Stupid

MARCUS POV

ive been waiting at my alphas front porch ever since he had messaged me that theyll be home before noon. i havent got any sleep for the past two nights since the old farts have been planning something stupid and im not very happy about it.

 i havent got any sleep for the past two nights since the old farts have been planning something stupid and im not very happy about it

i know that im nothing to my alpha but all that i could ever give back to him all these years is my loyalty to him. no matter the bribes and false rumors i hear or received, it wont cost up to how much i owe to him. practically, i could give my life to him.

now that he gained a new family through his long awaited mate, i couldnt be more happier in the sidelines.

now, who am i kidding... yes, ill be sad because he will not be around that much anymore but i know that hes not the abandoning type. i know him. i trust him.

as soon as i heard their car by the edge of the forest, i brushed myself up and aimed to please my alpha by helping his mate and their luggages which thanks to the little tyke was a lot. the look of satisfaction on the alphas face, made me forget my drowsiness and proceeded inside the house and lodge their things in front of their room. i hurriedly came back down and fixed myself shamelessly some coffee. i really need this, otherwise, ill sleep while standing up.

a rustle of leaves woke me up with a start. i didnt know i fell asleep on the lounge chair at their backyard. the sun is already set and a few cluster of stars already starts to peek through some leaves. my alphas residence surely is peaceful. if it werent for the threats, this place is already heaven.

i went back inside and fixed me again a stronger dose of coffee. the aroma permeates my nose and its kicking me awake, finally. thisll be a long night.

after some few reports, my alpha started to prepare and just told me to be on standby at the living room. he told me to kill anyone other than him who might try to enter without permission.

and gladly, i will.

i cant bear to see his disgruntled, depressing, without life look again. i like his face right now and the confidence that ooze out from him is rather like those alphas i rarely encounter who governed their packs. i bet something happened when they visited the king yesterday.

the moment i saw his eyes glowed in anger as he opened the front door, made me feel lucky im on his good side.

----------------->>>>>

NEW POV

the moment i kicked the playful zee out of our room, i could hear sniffles from my pup. and the pull of that for me was tremendous, it could contend with my mate pull before with zee.

"ill prepare your numnums, my cutie pie. wait for mommy a bit, okay?" i pulled out his baby bottle and poured water in it. i got his milk dispenser, poured a batch and shook it until im satisfied that its already mixed well. i know i should breastfeed but i dont have enough to satisfy him. its a bit depressing but what can i do? as soon as he felt the silicon nipple on his lips, he latched on it with gusto. apparently, hes a bit hungry. i touched his diapers and its still empty, so i let it be and proceeded to put away our things.