Eleven - Regret

Its been a few months since the couple knew of their pregnancy. zee was over the top protective and its making new angry and annoyed.

new is in his third month and although hes only carrying one pup, hes already showing. zee had mentioned that new should quit school and just rest at home despite knowing that the doctor said its fine if new dont feel anything out of place in his body. 

after informing the school about his circumstances, they stressed their desire to be of any help to new saying that whatever discomfort he may face in the future in school, they are very much happy to be of assistance. in addition, the school discriminates no one and since its already public that there are supernaturals all around them, this applies to them and their unique bodily structures.

"do you mind us staying in the cafeteria for the rest of the lunch time?" mat said one day while theyre still waiting for his boyfriend to bring them food. theres much like a tug of war there at the counter and they wanted new out of there. they offered to get him food for him so new could only be thankful for these kind friends he made.

"why?" new said fidgeting over his bag looking for something.

"its just, i wanted to stay and away from a couple of people." mat said lowering down his head. new knows thats not everything so he urges his best friend to spill it by nudging him to annoyance.

"fine! fine! you know how strict our parents are, right? especially about our relationship and us being... you know... um.... they asked a couple of our classmates to spy on us. i just knew this morning when i overheard one of them talking on his phone about watching over me yada yada..."

"t-thats a bit o-over-b-board, dont you think?" new said biting on his subs when carter, mats boyfriend, came back with a tray full of food.

"yeah, tell me about it. i heard once that in their community before, there was this boy that they threwn out like a trash and acted like they really dont care about him anymore, which really they dont, but since he was part of a prophecy, they searched for him once again after he experienced the outside world saying that its necessary for the prophecy to come true. crazy, isnt it?" mat replied playing with his nachos bag.

"yeah, so no matter what we do. this is forbidden that and its against the law this. what could we do? i dont want to part with him." carter said as soon as he knew the gist of our talk.

"i k-kinda know what you m-meant but know for sure that i-ill be here for the both of you. m-me and zee will always s-support you no matter what, okay?" new said grasping his friends hands in sincerity.

"thank you, bestfriend. by the way, the stutters already at the minimal." mat said smiling.

"t-tried s-so hard prac-practicing but still it-its exhaus-exhausting

"t-tried s-so hard prac-practicing but still it-its exhaus-exhausting." new said slurping his coconut choco shake with sweet whip cream on top and apologetically smiled at them.