Seven - Come

THIRD POV

kicking off their shoes and leaving trails of their clothes as they entered their room, soft suckles and smacks could be heard all around the house.

as news underwear came off, zee didnt wait and rimmed him with his middle finger. feeling the wetness thats been flowing underneath him, new squirmed in discomfort and pleasure so alien to him, his eyes let a tear escaped.

----------->>>>>

NEW POV

I feel so hot.

fever hot.

this is not like what my previous heat felt like before.

every suck of zees mouth of my tongue, my member twitches in delight. his every moan fans the fire of my heat.

all i ever wanted at that very moment was to cling to him as near to myself as possible. air is just an unimportant factor in between us. as my fingers dug into his chest, i felt myself grinding on to his chiseled stomach. searching for that delicious friction that i could only get from his skin.

i dont know how we got into our room. i lost all awareness the moment i was wrapped around him in a kiss.

i dont care where we are as long as his scent is around me. thats all that matters.

his scent entangled with my own.

i was nearing a drop when zee abruptly lifted himself which surprised me to the point of making me whine as i lost contact from him.

hes on top of me with his elbows propping himself up. i was lost in his gaze and hes talking. i tried to lift myself out of the drop and focus on what hes supposed to be saying.

 i tried to lift myself out of the drop and focus on what hes supposed to be saying

"new... can you hear me, love?" zee said dearly as he caressed my hair out of my face and tapped it lightly. to be honest, i cant even feel those taps until my eyes focused on his hand and on what it was doing.

i nodded in reply but my hand got a mind of its own as it caress zees back slowly in a trance.

"you know what were doing now, right love?"

whats he talking about? im all hot here and ready to be fucked senseless with consent and hes asking me what are we doing right now?

"i-i kno-ow." i pulled him in again for a kiss but he grasped my hand away from his neck.

"youre in heat, love. i want to mark you as mine and it wont be complete until i come inside you. you know what will happen if i did come inside you, right?"

oh... right...

i could get pregnant

babies

am i ready?

im in my last year in college with no aspirations to what career i would get in the future. i didnt even factor that i would even finish college. its not a common trend in the werewolf society to finish our studies especially with omegas. were lucky enough to finish high school without getting pregnant whether intentionally or not. its a blessing already that i could get a degree, even more so that i found my mate, be loved by him, treated nicely, and soon a family right after.