27

Sage pulls up to our house and we all get out

"I just realized that I don't have a swimsuit," Lynn mumbles.

"No worries, you could borrow one of mine," I kindly offer with a smile. I catch Elijah's gaze and narrow my eyes at him.

"You could borrow one of mine, Theo," Sage offers this time.

"Okay, you guys can just walk over when you're done, I'll open the side gate," Elijah explains.

We all nod at him and walk into my house.

I take Harper and Lynn up to my room and let her pick a swimsuit out of the drawer of my clear storage container.

"You don't need one, Harper?" Lynn says, kneeling so she could look through the clothes.

Harper pulls off her button-up to reveal a baby pink ring-linked tube top swimsuit. "No, I knew we were going swimming. Elijah says yes to anything Lav wants."

"Harper!" I look back and give her a look to shut up.

I know Lynn likes Elijah, I don't want her to think that he likes me. It's just one of Harper's theories.

"Can I wear this one?" Lynn pulls out a floral dark green bikini set.

I nod and she excuses herself to the bathroom to change. When she leaves I smack Harper in the arm.

"Ow! ¿Qué?

"Don't say stuff like that," I scold. "Get out so I can change, I got a new swimsuit and I want it to be a surprise."

Harper shrugs off her skirt to reveal matching bottoms before leaving my room.

Pulling off my uniform, I walk around in my black lace set. I love matching sets, won't go a day without them. Nobody even sees them except for me but I like to think it makes me seem more put together. If I like the bra, I'll always buy the underwear to go with it and vice-versa.

Finally finding the swimsuit at the bottom of my pajama drawer for some reason, I tie the floral bottoms on.

I hold the top against my chest as I call Harper in to tie it for me.

Qué bonita! It compliments your skin tone so much."

"Thank you."

I look in the mirror and study the swimsuit before my body. A lesson I've learned.

It's a ditsy floral ring-linked bikini. It's decorated with orange, yellow, and purple flowers surrounded by green leaves.

"The boys already left," Lynn comes in, folding her uniform on my bed.

"That's so cute on you!" I exclaim.

"Thank you! I like yours too."

"Oh, thanks." I smile sweetly.