Chapter 18 : Town's Square

"It's hotter here than I thought it would be." Freya uttered to herself as she and Tia roamed around the Town's Proper.

She started to fan herself in a fast pace coping up with the sun's heat.

Who wouldn't feel hot in such outfit of hers. She was wearing a mask that covers her whole face and a dress that almost covers her entire body.

"Do you want me to do that for you milady?" Tia offered but Freya only shook her head.

"I'm fine Tia, Let's just keep looking for that den." Freya said and started to walk once again looking for which building it is.

"I don't think it'll be here somewhere milady. . . Prostitution is somewhere hidden or a little far from here since the nobility likes to hide it's filth." Tia uttered which Freya agreed.

Aside from the trouble of finding the place, she also can't stop thinking about whether she'll be in trouble for leaving the Ducal with no prior notice and without guards.

Tia was hesitant to actually agree with this plan but she knew she can't let her lady go alone in such big of a place where it is crowded and busy all the time.

"Let's try asking some folks, Tia." Freya said to Tia which followed her.

Upon reaching a stall, Freya decided to talk to the woman who is supposedly the owner of the stall.

"Excuse me, where does prostitution happen around here?" Freya straight forwardly asked which made the woman give her a questionable look with disgust.

"Pardon, what?" The woman asked.

Freya sighed. "Where can I find the place where prostitution happen?"

The woman made an even more disgusted face, she blinked twice before letting out a deep breath.

"People now a days." She uttered to herself. "Go straight ahead that corner and when you see a flower box turn right and you will see that place you are looking for."

She smiled, "Thank you." She said before turning to Tia and pulling her to that direction.

As they were on their way Tia suddenly felt someone looking at them, she looked around them trying to find who's throwing its gaze at them.

She pulls Freya and as they stopped Tia held unto Freya's hand which flustered Freya.

"Milady, I think someone is eyeing on us." She whispered.

She then proceeded to put Freya's hands om her waist as if they are lovers.

"Please bare with me milady." She whispered.

Freya was flustered and decided to just go along unto what Tia was about to do.

They looked completely flirting with each other, hands on the waist while their hugging. She knew she had to cover up her lady's identity, if they knew, Freya would be in such a big mess.

_______

"Tia perhaps you're gay?" Freya suddenly asked.

After that incident they decided to sneak back to the Ducal as of course it's not safe anymore as Tia felt someone eyeing on them.

Tia covered her face with both of her palms, all flustered after remembering what had happened.

"I solemnly swear milady I am not. I just needed to distract and make it believable that I am not with you." She said still flustered.

Freya smiled, she was grateful. Her chest felt at ease with Tia by her side, she was proud of herself for actually choosing someone reliable.

"Thank you Tia." She uttered.

Shortly after that, it was time for Freya to write a letter to the Grand Duke Bonavich.

She thought of it very well, after she had wrote the letter she then told Freya to give it to the Grand Duke personally.

Freya didn't hope in this plan to work.

She will make this plan work. . .

______

On the other side, after Vik received the letter just now he quickly reads its data.

"I guess it's pretty risky for her." He uttered to himself.

He then called unto Lucas, his subordinate who came in as soon as he called.

"What can I do for you Your Grace?" Lucas asked formally.

"Come with me."

"Are you sure about this Your Grace?" Lucas said with an ounce of hesitation heard in the tone of his voice.

Vik just ignored him and continued walking.

They are now disguised as commoners to fit in the crowd in the Town Square. They are now on their way to find the place.

Upon entering they were greeted by ladies, Vik ignored all of them while Lucas was flustered and tried to keep up to his Master.

"What can I do for you gentlemen?" A man said who seemed to own this sinful Den.

"The most expensive one." Vik uttered with his face blank.

The man's eyes widened. He thought that this gentlemen looks poor and couldn't afford the most expensive lady he got. No one ever ought to try or even take a look the most expensive one before.

"Listen gentlemen, I doubt you can af–." He was cut off.

"300 gold coins." Vik said which shocked the man.

A night with the woman only costs 50 gold coins and that's the most expensive.

"A-are you buying her?" The man asked, stuttering.

"Exactly."

He quickly led the way to the room where the lady is stationed.

Upon meeting the Lady, he was disgusted. The woman was smoking and wore very revealing clothes and eyes that's so seductive.

She has red hair, deep black eyes and a mole near her red red lips.

The woman stood up and walked towards them while Vik remains standing still in the same spot.

"A costumer at last." The woman uttered and threw her cigarette in a glass bowl.

As she was about to touch Vik, Vik quickly stops her from doing so. He hates being touched.

He gave her a deadly stare. "I have a job for you."

The woman looked interested and so Lucas made the owner of the den leave the room. The woman sat in the bed while the both of them stood up.

"Now what is this job you're talking to?" She said as she lights up another cigarette and smoked.

__________

A/N : I apologize for the late update, been busy these past few weeks. I'll be updating the next chapter sooner or later if I can!