Chapter 19 : Irritation

Freya has been walking back and forth in the same pace over and over again while Tia stood up infront of her not knowing what to do.

"Milady? Is there something bothering you?" She asked which made Freya's attention shift to her.

She crossed her arms still thinking about something. Tia waited patiently to her Masters words.

As Freya parted her lips the doors opened which made the two of them to look at the direction of the door.

A maid peeked.

"Greetings Milady, the Grand Duke Bonavich is waiting for you." The maid informed and closed the door.

Freya palmed her face. Really, this idiot!

She went to see Vik as fast as she can, after entering the room she went straight to the windows and closed its curtains.

When she turned to face Vik, she flinched when she saw him already standing behind her.

Her brows narrowed. "Are you an idiot?" She asked with annoyance present in her tone.

"Pardon?" Vik replied.

Freya rolled her eyes before pushing him to the side and went to sat on the couch. Vik followed her but he sat on the opposite couch to face her.

"I've found the lady you told me to get." He started.

Freya's mood seemed to lighten after hearing a good news from Vik.

"Great! Then where did you made her stay?" She asked.

"Just like in the plan. I made her stay in an Inn, change her while identity, gave her clothes and assigned my subordinate Lucas to teach her noble manners." He reported.

Freya was pleased and relieved that everything ran smoothly in this plan of theirs.

Upon being pleased, she suddenly remembered Aurelia. . .  Where is she anyways? Shouldn't she be here?

"Alright, then we start putting the next into action." She stated while Vik nodded in agreeing. "Before Tommorow evening she should be ready and already know what she'll be doing. . . Or else, she'll be in big trouble."

"Of course, trust me darling. I'll prepare everything." He assured.

Freya just ignored him and pushed to his direction the pen and paper already placed in the table.

"Give me the address to which Inn she is, I'd like to talk yo her." She said with much authority.

After that meeting and discussion later that night. She and Tia went to the Inn Vik had given her, she wanted to talk to this woman before the event tomorrow.

Tia knocked unto the door but there was no response. She knocked again, still no response.

Freya got enough of it and used the key Vik gave her and barged into the room. She then saw the woman making out with someone.

Both of them was shocked and the man quickly put his clothes on and ran out the door which Tia closed after the man went out.

"Who are you? Get out!" The woman yelled.

Freya stared at the woman with disappointment visible in her eyes while the woman just lit up her cigarette and started smoking.

She got irritated and walked towards the woman and threw her cigarette out the balcony.

"Bitch, what was that for?!" She shouted which made Freya held unto her chin tightly before giving her a deadly stare.

"In between the two of us you are the bitch." She said almost as if whispering so that only the woman could hear her.

After Freya said that she took her hand off the woman's chin and stood Infront of her.

"I am your boss, your other master. Never yell at me or call me names, I don't want you to regret anything." She said in a calm voice as Tia stood just behind her.

The woman only glared at her and smirked. "I don't think so little miss, I only work for one person now."

Freya sighed. "Seriously Vik never told her about me." She under her breath. "Alright then, listen I just want to tell you to do your work properly alright? Because if you don't work according to our plan, you don't want to know what I'll be doing to you."

The woman scoffed and smirked. "Don't threaten me or even boss me around miss or whoever you are. I don't care, I already have the money I could already run away and never come back."

Freya smiled as if she isn't about to blow up. "Your choices are simple. Choose to work with us or Die."

She stated which made Tia's eyes widen but the woman remained unfazed. Freya closed her eyes and took a deep breath, calm down Freya we are cool, cool–

"That's Bullshit." The woman said.

It was the last straw. Freya then lunged to the woman and pulled her hair, of course the woman doesn't want to get beaten up so she also fought back.

Tia was scared but she doesn't want Freya to get beaten up so she also started to push and pull the woman's hair in Freya's aid.

Soon the door suddenly opened, Vik and Lucas entered just in time and broke the fight.

Vik held unto Freya who was in a mess but the woman was in a much messy state.

"Freya, are you alright?" Vik asked Freya worried.

"I'm fine, I thought your subordinate taught this woman some manners?" She said angrily.

Vik sighed and led her to the balcony amd closed the door behind them.

"Calm down." He said which made Freya irritated so she took off his hands off her.

"I am calm!" Her voice raised and held unto the railing.

"Why are you so cranky these days?" He asked as he held unto Freya's hands.

"How am I supposed to know?!"

Vik hugged her from the side without saying anything, this made her guilty a bit. Even she couldn't calm herself down and as to why she is being cranky and such.

"I . . . am sorry, I don't know why I am like this at the moment." She uttered.

She felt Vik's head on her shoulder. He didn't said anything instead he leaned unto Freya. So flirty.

>