Chapter 21 : Clueless

What is my sister doing? Felix thought after seeing his sister, Freya talk to Vik in the garden alone.

Even though he knew that both of them has this transaction happening, he also grew suspicious that something may be going on between the two that makes him nervous and worry about Freya.

He saw how Freya and Vik were pretty intimate with each other. . .

Could it be. . ?

Felix thought that his sister might've fallen with that man. Bonavich is a mischievous man, everyone in the nobility thought the same about him.

Worried, he decided to get out of the shadows and confront them. . . About the possible affair they are doing.

But right when he was about to. . . Freya turned her back and left.

His eyes met with Vik's. "You saw everything didn't you?" Vik stated.

"I did."

Vik had this very playful yet mischievous smirk on his face. "I really adore your Sister, Lord Yeovil."

He turned to face the man. "How can I be certain that you are not playing with her?" Felix straight up asked. "You both will be punished once the Royal Family gets to this."

"I know, But I love playing with Fire. Besides you probably don't know anything about your sister." He replied looking out.

Felix's brows narrowed. "You have no right to tell me that know nothing about my own sister."

"But I can. The relationship between you two seems week, it's not just from me but everyone in the nobility does." He stated further more.

This triggers Felix. He couldn't understand why he is feeling angered but not because of Vik, but to himself.

He knew Vik's words was nothing but all, true. He couldn't help it.

"What? You aren't talking Lord Yeovil?." Vik smirks.

Felix led out a big sigh. "Take care of her."

The last thing he said before leaving Vik on the balcony. Do I. . . . Really don't know anything about Freya?

Vik's smirk faded as soon as Felix turned his back on him. From his mischievous face to a tense one. He never thought that the heir of the Yeovil house would secretly think about his sister when everyone knows how much he hated the lady.

Freya received the go signal from Tia who's just by the large window seeing through the garden where Scarlet was already in Place.

When she saw Zavier walking towards the garden, she immediately gone to her move.

As Freya walked in the big halls on the Palace there she saw her Father and the Emperor talk to each other and that is what she needed.

At this time Freya, she approached both her Father and the Emperor. "What a lovely night, Greetings to the Empires greatest Emperor, my soon Father In Law." She greeted making the Emperor and her Father put a big smile on their faces.

"How lovely you are as always, dear Freya." The Emperor compliments her, she could only nod and smile. "You are truly and great fit for the throne."

Freya saw how huge the Grand Dukes smile that could reach from his ear to ear. Then a thought came across her mind. . .

What was the reason again why I'm getting rid of Zavier?

She felt confused and began to rethink her decisions. . . Then she remembers that she does not know whether Aurelia had made her move after not seeing her, even in this event where she can also recall that Aurelia attended to.

Have I already messed it up?

She breathe in. The goal is to create Vik the next Emperor, he will follow my orders.

"Your grace, your majesty. . Why don't we have a little chat about his highness' engagement with me in the Garden?" She finally said.

"Well then, shall we go." The Emperor said still bringing with him the glass of wine he had been drinking a little while ago now.

Right when they were about to enter the garden, Vik entered. "Your Majesty, Your Grace." He greeted.

The Duke nodded and His Majesty seemed delighted to see his niece. "Vik! How have you been? You should've come often in the Palace to have a cup of tea with me."

Vik smiled as he shook his head. "I don't think it'll be tea that we'll be drinking, Uncle."

Both of them laughed. Freya then narrowed her brows as she made Eye contact with Vik, Vik could only look at her as well.

"You see my dear Friend," His Majesty looked at Freya's father, the duke. "The Grand Duke is a very busy person, I sometime wonder when he'll be marrying the perfect lady." He said.

Their eyes met, Vik could only smirk as Freya looked another way.

Although, Freya is confused. Why had Vik entered the Picture? He wasn't suppose to interfere when Freya is about to take his majesty and his grace to the garden.

She could only formulate one cause, something might've happened that's not according to plan.

There were a lot of talking that occurred, so then Freya decided to excuse herself. When she got to the Garden, neither the Prince or Scarlet was there.

Freya could only thought of Scarlet.

That wrench, she ruined the plan.

She tried to look for her in the Palace but couldn't, Freya was really pissed of by this incident. She ran away with that money, I'll definitely smack her so hard.

After the Banquet, as everyone bid their goodbyes. Secretly, Freya, Vik along with Tia and Lucas met up in the Meeting room undetected.

"What the hell?! Where did that bitch go?!" Freya finally blurted out.

"Milady, Right when I gave you the signal, I saw Scarlet already in place. But then she disappeared the moment I turned to look for her once again." Tia stated.

Lucas then raised his hand. " I have a bad feeling about this, Scarlet wouldn't run away just with a few gold coins with her. Something doesn't sit right."

Everyone got silent, speculations started to form.

"Are you saying that something might've happened to Scarlet?" Freya asked. . .

>