Chapter 37 : Warm Night

ON a quiet night, Freya was in their chambers waiting for Zavier to come.

It turns out Freya heard some rumors circulating about her marriage with Zavier, saying it must be a failure for the reason of until now she isn't pregnant.

People questions her capability of producing an heir for the Emperial Legacy.

With her modern mind, she thought that it would've been weird to sleep with the man who in the previous part of Novel forced to kill her.

Thinking about that, she remembers Aurelia. She ponders whether where could she be, but, one thing she knows that Felix is helping her. Though she felt a bit guilty about stealing the man whom Aurelia was supposed to be with.

There's no turning back now.

As she awaits for her husband to come, she had grew impatient about it amd ought to visit him instead in his office.

Wearing a thin silk night gown under her robe she battled the cold hallway that leads to Zavier's workplace. She knocks onto the door which to where she heard Zavier's voice saying for her to come in.

Shocked, Zavier stopped what he was doing and greeted Freya. "How are you not asleep yet?" He asked.

"I couldn't." She answered. "Uhmm. . What about you?"

Zavier's lips curved. "Were you waiting for me?"

"K-kind of." She even stuttered saying that which of course the Prince was fond of.

He stood up and went to see her upclose. "I'm sorry. ." He said with his raspy voice sending chills down Freya's Spine.

She gulped. "It seems you have something to tell me, is that right?" Zavier asked.

Taking a deep breath, Freya lifted her gaze looking at Zavier directly. "Let's do the thing tonight."

Finally able to release that, Freya couldn't help but be proud of herself. With no prior experience in such things, she expects Zavier to take the lead in doing the thing she avoids to even say.

Hearing Zavier chuckle, she pouts. "I'm dead serious, people might think there's a problem with us if we don't do that now."

"What are referring to?" He asks teasingly, annoying Freya who wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

"You know. . . That thing couples do in b-bed." Her face turned red, similar to a tomato. Just agree already!

But Zavier isn't satisfied yet so, he proceeded to tease and push the Princess to the limit. "Hmm. . I don't seem to get what you are pertaining to."

Freya wishes for the floor to swallow her after regretting even coming here and asking him directly to do such a thing with her. "Can we just do it?"

Crossing his arms he looks at the ceiling, pretending to still not get what she was talking about.

"What are we going to do?"

Freya is about burst but just like any other war, she has to retreat. "Forget about it, goodnight–"

Before she could turn to leave Zavier pulls her arm, pulling her close for an unexpected kiss that took her by surprise. With her eyes widened, Zavier could only giggle.

"You look cute." He stated, Freya blushing even more.

He leans closer to Freya's ears and whispers. "I hope you don't mind doing it here."

She gulped once more after hearing that. Zavier proceeded to carry her and placed her on top of his desk after setting everything aside, some even fell on the floor but that is the least to Zavier's concern as of now.

They shared the warmth of each others lips, as they kissed passionately yearning for something far more than just a kiss. Zavier's hand travels around her body, sending sensations she had never felt up until now.

As she lets out slight moans, Freya didn't notice how her robe was already on the floor and her night gown lifted to the point where her legs was exposed and she didn't feel any cold as Zavier warmed her that night.

FREYA wakes up in their bed the next morning, feeling parts of her body ache in pain.

Tia also comes into her chambers bringing her a glass of water and freshly cut apples. She greeted her with a smile on her face.

"Goodmorning, your highness. How are you feeling?" She checks unto Freya who seemed to be still in a dazed.

"I'm fine, everywhere in my body hurts quite a bit." Freya mentions and grabs the glass of water to drink it.

Tia then giggles covering her mouth slightly. "I heard that his royal highness carried you back here, your highness."

Hearing that made Freya almost choke as she splashes water on herself. No way he did! Talk about after care.

"My goodness! I'll get you a towel in a bit your highness." Hurriedly, Tia went out to fetch a towel for Freya.

Her face blushing red as she thinks about how the previous night played out. That was her first time and for sure it was also the old Freya's first time.

She remembers Zavier's gentle, tender touch on her body that made her body burn in fire. Freya covers her face, embarrassed to what she was even thinking at the moment.

Then, Tia went in with a towel and assists her mistress. "Forgive me your highness, perhaps I have said too much."

"No no—it was also my fault. I was being careless." She says even shooking her head in the process.

"Oh, by the way your majesty. His Highness has left early to visit the countryside and will be back tommorow morning, he orders me to inform you."

This upsets Freya a bit. She hoped to see Zavier today and maybe have some tea, but for seeing this situation it just can't happen today.