CHAPTER: 02 Shocking Facts

On waking up next morning at 8:00AM , Zaidie starts her day with revision of yesterday's studied part .Her mom made breakfast for her and reminds her for many things to contemplate while he is away, "Eat breakfast on time, lock the door until I am not at home, if someone arrives, send them back and lastly do exercise or your body will get as hard as log."

"Okay", said Zaidie .

"You must exercise, put your health first. Despite being eighteen you are not differentiated yet. I might get late reaching home. Take care, bye!"

Firstly, Zaidie nodded without hesitation but on giving second thought to her mother's remarks, she got baffled, "What!?"

She couldn't help but ask, "I didn't get differentiated even after turning eighteen?"

Her mom got upset. Whether today or tomorrow, this day had to come anyway. He sighed and explained, "It's... yeah. I should've told you sooner. That was my fault. Zaidie, that... you were born without your father and for the growth of a child, father plays a very major role. Absence of father leads to inadequacy for child. You were born fine like any other child but doctors foretold that some deficiency may arrive in future like mental sea damage or inability to differentiate."

From the voice of Zaiden, anyone could tell that it was also hard for him to rekindle those memories. He added, "I am sorry."

Zaidie refuted, "No, please don't be. You shouldn't apologize for the things that you haven't done. But, what about my father? You said that I was born without him, which means that he left you that early? Is he a good man who can't come or a pervert who don't want to take responsibility?"

Zaiden didn't wanted to talk about these things so he quickly changed the topic, "We'll talk about that later. You have to behave while I am away. Study hard, your exam is near. I am getting late, I have to go. Bye!"

Zaiden gave a light peck on her forehead to hearten her and left for his work.

In fact, she felt empty in this small apartment with only 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a living room attached with balcony.

They have a very ordinary life.

Observing Zaiden's frenzy, she guessed he won't bring her father in front of her ever, so, before return of her mom, she begins to inspect every nook and cranny of the house again.

This was not her first time doing it, she have already done this before but was afraid of being caught and have done it hastily. She felt confident this time.

On her retrospect, she realized that she left the bedside locked cabinet which she won't be able to open. On checking time, it was near the time for Zaiden to back home.

She tidied the room hastily, but, when someone is trying to be quick, they bound to get more late. She accidently pushed and dropped the photo which was kept on bedside table on floor.

It didn't break but it went under the bed.

While searching for the photo, she discovered 2 brown cardboard cartoons tightly packed.

However, before she could ponder what was inside them, door made a sound of "Click" indicating Zaiden is back home.

Placing the photo back to it's place, she hurriedly left to welcome him, "You're back. I already ate but will accompany you for dessert. I'll heat your dinner, come eat."

Today she narrowly escaped being caught.

"Okay", Zaiden replied.

While eating Zaiden asked, "Did you exercise well? You have to put your health first. No matter what will be the outcome, I will always be with you."