CHAPTER: 33 'Don't make me wait too long.'

Kawan, who was eagerly fantasizing for the next day to arrive, to confess his feelings towards Zaidie to her, and to bring her to his home when found out that Zaidie is at leave and out of Wolf's Den but, didn't even bothered to tell him about her absence, a surge of anger, displeasure and betrayal filled him.

'She hadn't applied for tomorrow's leave and even she is to do it now, it won't be approved.' , thought Kawan after reaching her quarters.

He was waiting for her and to reason with her about this however, he has to wait till midnight.

Clock reached 2:00AM. Kawan was just going to search for her when he heard clacking sound of boots, indicating Zaidie's arrival.

"M...Mr. Wolfie, what are you doing here late at night?"

Zaidie asked after approaching him.

When Zaidie came near him, he frowned. Why?

He could sense alcohol and other alpha's pheromones surrounding her. On the top of that, the coat she was wearing was oversize, probably that alpha's.

This made Kawan even more furious.

He found himself being jealous over an unknown alpha.

He asked furiously "You didn't even bothered to tell me about your plans. Here, I was waiting like a crazy and you were partying with another alpha!"

Zaidie lamented inwardly, 'Oh god, I totally forgot. Here I was wondering why everything was going so smoothly.'

She tried to explain "Mr. Wolfie, I wasn't partying around. I had something important to discuss with my friend. The alpha you are referring here was helping me and... and..." she paused.

Something started itching in her nose.

"And?". "A...Achooo! I am sorry. I..."

Kawan sighed "Stop". He removed the coat from Zaidie. "What is the use of this when it can't even protect you from cold?"

And thereafter, he wrapped his own coat on Zaidie securely.

"I don't have cold and it was fine" Zaidie rebuked.

"Let's go. Quickly take a hot bath and in the meantime, I'll make some cold repelling soup for you." said Kawan while holding her hands.

'His hands, they are warm.'

Upon reaching inside, Zaidie tried persuading Kawan to change this but to no avail.

At last, she conceded, hide all the stuff she had brought back to her bedroom, took omega pheromone neutralizing spray and pheromonal patch with her and went to bathroom. She may not have used them now but since Kawan is here, she had to.

And in kitchen, Kawan started making soup.

After taking bath and drying her hairs, Zaidie sat on sofa in her pajamas, waiting for Kawan to arrive.

Soon, Kawan appeared with a bowl of soup and sat near her.

Zaidie took it and asked "Why are you doing this? Just why? I cannot understand."

He looked at her and said, "My selfishness is behind this."

Zaidie got confused "What? Mr. Wolfie..."

"Kawan. You should call me that."

He is tired of hearing his militarian codename from her. Although he likes it. It's better that 'Commander' or 'Sir' however, hearing name from his omega would be excellent.

"I want you to see me as a potential partner. Not as Wolf's Den's Commander or a Mentor."

Zaidie's face got flushed upon hearing this. Her heart started beating faster.