CHAPTER: 05 A Present

Time flied quickly like a gust of wind. 6 years passed in a blink of an eye. The next day is study completion day in RMIH but as medals are distributed after student's 2 years practice and research scores, completion ceremony can't be held magnanimously.

Every student's family will be invited and photo session will be held without any guest of honor but with a glorious party among themselves. 

Zaidie's mother will also be there. Zaidie only met his mom 2 or 3 times in 6 years of time.

 Medical study wasn't easy for her. All students went to several ups and downs, sleepless nights, academic pressure causing in unhealthy body but, when turn around and see what you have went through, some will laugh and some will always say all those things were worth it.

Some student's surgical room experience was worth listening and students of pharmaceutical department didn't left behind and done thousands and thousands of research every month to bring a few satisfactory result.

Evan August, just like his ambition chose both surgical as well as pharmaceutical studies but still never cane below first position. Of course, author made him extraordinary. Josiah Rhett and Elijah Silas chose their passion and became a great surgeon. Chase Diego, unwillingly pursued pharmaceutical as his family business was already in ancient natural medicines and they wanted to expand their business by adding advanced medicines also. Zaidie also pursued her long time dream in pharmaceutical department.

Now, all the students have obligation to complete their internship and after that, they are free to be chosen by any prominent organization or they can also choose themselves what they want.

The next day is the completion ceremony.

At initial time Zaidie was very enthusiastic but later this subsided as her name starts with the letter 'Z', everyone in her friend circle have to wait for her.

When it was Zaidie's turn, all kinds of emotions started to flow inside her. Excitement, proud, happiness, joy, nervousness and little bit of sadness.

Onlooking down the podium, Zaidie spotted her mother, who was waving at her with a broad smile. She showed her cape and her accomplished certificates and he nodded for understanding.

Now it was time for everyone to take photos.

Zaidie invited Zaiden to take photos. He reluctantly agreed.

"Let's make it memorable and take pictures", shouted one of the students.

Upon standing together, Zaiden caught a point that once immature Zaidie now has matured. Although he was not here to see these changes with his own eyes saddens him a little, but after all his child grew well.

Evan brought his previous landlord who helped him in various things while studying. He always considered Evan as his own child like his omega son who was also with him, a young adult. Although Evan doesn't look like, he is 26 this year and has already differentiated before coming in RMIH as a rare 'SS' class omega.

Anyone doesn't know how he breached those security checks and applied numerous methods and fake samples to obscure his identity from all that medical devices and pretended to be a beta but was accidently caught by Chase and confessed everything to his friends.

Chase has a very complicated and busy family background and only his 2 brothers were present, an alpha, the heir of 'Diego Natural Medicines' and his beta brother, who was also researcher there. Elijah's parents were present and Josiah's sweet but strong alpha sister was present along with his mother.

As everyone took picture of theirs and their family members jointly, Chase reminded, "It's time for lunch. My brothers have something to discuss so, I'll meet everyone at party tonight."