CHAPTER : 13 The Commander!

Upon entering the West Wing of the Wolf's Den, fear enveloped everyone. It was quite. It seemed like the silence before the storm. We know that Zaidie and Tyler were afraid for their punishments but as to why their Instructor, Louis and Judah were afraid, they didn't knew. Seems like they are going to be punished for not taking proper attention on everyone present there. With seemingly fear pushing to the corner, everyone now reached in front of commander's office.

The door was shut. For Zaidie, it seemed like door to hell as it was her first time being punished in Wolf's Den. She didn't knew why but she is a little nervous and afraid. To lighten it, she asked Judah, "Why do you think Commander summoned us?"

Judah sighed and replied helplessly, "Don't know but, surely not to reward you."

Zaidie gulped nervously. Instructor said, "Let's go inside."

They went inside. First Instructor, then Zaidie and Tyler and behind them were Judah and Louis. Upon reaching, he stepped aside. Zaidie's eyes met with commander but, instead of fear, excitement, relief, confusion, nervousness, curiosity and joy filled her mind.

Those were the eyes she has seen from past 6 months. In the form of mentor, senior and friend. Those deep violet eyes.

It was Mr. Wolfie and also the commander of Wolf's Den, Kawan Greywolf.

'So, he wasn't someone highly authoritative but, the commander himself.'

Unknowingly, a smile appeared on her face. He wasn't smiling, rather, he had worry in his eyes.

Everyone was pale because they are now in an alpha's territory who is way more stronger then them. Their alpha traits are shouting inside them to retreat. His pheromone concentration is very high for them to tolerate even though he is very far away from them.

He asked looking into Tyler's eyes, "What was the reason for the fight?"

Tyler replied, "It was...it was just... at a little argument between me and Dr. Wade". His voice held panic and fear.

Commander asked again in his cold voice, "Hmm? Is it? You are saying a doctor who are most of the time peace friendly fought with you over a little argument?". His gaze shifted to Zaidie and asked, " Is it true?"

Zaidie shook her head, "It was nothing. I was just teaching a junior some manners. That's it."

He frowned, "That's it?"

Zaidie nodded.

He sighed and shook his head, ordered the instructor, "Still, I cannot take risks with my medical team. You know what to do with new recruits."

"Yes Sir!"

"Okay everyone, You can leave now."

All started to leave and as Zaidie turned around, he said, "Wait, Dr. Zaidie Wade."

'Oh! I am doomed. He'll lecture me for what have I done bashfully and my training was still ongoing.'

She turned, "Yes Mr. Wol... I mean commander. No, you didn't tell me so I won't call you commander."

He was leaning on his table with folded arms in informal. This look of his was also ethereal for Zaidie.

He said softly, "Do what you want and come here."

Zaidie stood in front of him. Now she is used to his this much amount of pheromones and his behavior. This woody scent always takes time to fade away.

He took cotton to clean her wounds near her mouth. "These are the consequences when without learning, you try to be smart."