CHAPTER : 10 Familiar Pheromones

"Everyone left for the lunch. Will you treat me?", said Judah with an apologetic smile.

Zaidie replied reassuringly, "Sure, please remove your body suit and lie down." Judah did what was said so. Her muscular body came to Zaidie's view. Her strong biceps, toned abs and strong shoulder. There were also some little big cut marks here and there. Overall, it was a perfect body.

The injury was near her abdomen, Zaidie had to lie her down so that she can treat it. It was a little deep cut on right side needed 3 stitches. While disinfecting with alcohol, she didn't even flinch. The whole process was ongoing as it wasn't ongoing on a person rather, practice tools.

On the other hand, Judah was soothing her eyes as how Zaidie was looking today was... amazing. She got to know when she overheard some medical staff members talking about Zaidie. She wanted to see her with her own eyes but, she didn't have any excuse so, she bribed her friend that if he managed to stab her with a knife, she'll buy him his favorite idol's limited edition poster. 'I know this is madness but, what can be done. I wanted to come here.'

Judah lied to Zaidie.

Zaidie had charming admiral blue eyes, narrow nose, her silver grey hairs tied in a messy bun with a stick most of the times, flawless appearance, pale skin, amazing body in her bodysuit. Omegas tend to be more beautiful the higher their level and female omegas are par on every omega in appearance.

She looked ethereal.

Judah's treatment was almost over, before Zaidie could bandage it securely, she heard, "It suits you well". Taken aback by what she heard at a very nonsensical moment but, pondering at it, Judah might be commenting on her profession, she acquiesced with her thoughts. Before she could feel anything more, she heard, "This uniform, it suits you well."

Zaidie got dumbfounded. Although she agreed to this but she didn't thought that she'll get this much attention. She said with a wry smile, "Thank you."

Zaidie completed the treatment and said, "Keep this wound away from water, refrain yourself from exercising for a few days and present here daily to get you dre...", Zaidie paused suddenly, the scissor and medical tape from her hand fell to the ground, she stood up abruptly and backed three steps away from Judah.

As to why, Judah released her pheromones with the intention to scent Zaidie, without her consent. It is an offence to scent an omega without his consent and without having any relationship with him. Thanks to her mother, Zaiden's teaching, she knew what is right and what is wrong.

And, this felt utterly odious.

Zaidie said pointing at the door, "Everything is done, please leave."

Upon realizing that what she had done, Judah apologized quickly, "I am sorry. It was an accident. I wasn't just in my right state of mind."

Zaidie scoffed, "You think I'll believe it?". Judah replied in an inescapable reply, "Anyone in your situation won't believe it but it's true. We combatants don't loose our self control that easily, we are trained in that way. I'll excuse myself", with that Judah left.

It was intentional yet unintentional course of action done by Judah herself. She got enchanted by her and her conscience told her to make Zaidie hers. Just how she is getting attracted to Zaidie, others can also get attracted as well and, Judah didn't wanted that so, she lost her control and acted on alpha's instinct.

To mark her territory.

But, this act wasn't in her favor as her likable omega felt disgusted. Judah can tell that in Zaidie's mind, she is now a pervert. 'Sigh. What have I done? Now, this mess will take time to clear up. I have to try harder.'