CHAPTER: 21 Confession?

Zaidie paused in her way, Kawan did so too. One was waiting for the answer while other was contemplating what to answer.

Zaidie, who was ahead of Kawan turned around, looked behind Kawan and said to him pointing behind him, "Mr. Wolfie, I think this can be discussed later. Someone is waiting for you there." Kawan glanced back and found no-one there.

Zaidie took this opportunity and ran away from there. She didn't have the courage to talk to Kawan on this topic. At least for now.

Kawan sighed at her act. He wanted to talk to her and tell her about his feelings for her but, nothing can be done now. He'll tell her some other day.

As for Zaidie, she knew very well that Kawan liked her, he loves her and he was going to talk about that but, she is not clear about her feelings. What she thinks about him. Does she like him? Or love him? She doesn't know. Her body is fully reciprocating his activities but, her mind is in turmoil.

Zaidie had to find answers very soon because onlooking Kawan, he will not be waiting that much for her. His desire for her is gradually growing.

After a few days, everyone was getting to depart on Planet no. 08. The army has already wiped out most of the Greymoss there and only a few lairs are left but, this attack and rescue mission caused a lot of casualties which are in dire need of medical support so, medical teams are being sent there from different combatant organizations to there.

And, Zaidie is also a member of that medical team. It is a great opportunity to learn many new things and she didn't wanted to waste it.

In her friend circle, except Abel, everyone are going there.

"You guys must come back safe and sound, understand?", said Abel pointing his finger to everyone.

They all nodded.

Kyrie said playfully, "Sure, why not? If we do, Abel is going to give us party for our contribution, right?"

Abel got confused, "When did I...?"

Hayden, "Yes, this is the condition Abel."

Zaidie also nodded, "Yes Abel."

Abel got defeated, sighed and said, "Sure but, I'll only arrange drinks. Rest is up to you."

Kyrie grinned, "That's it."

Zaidie was moving in space after a long time. For everyone present in her spacecraft, it might be normal but for her it isn't. Before transmigrating here, only astronauts use to travel in space and scenes like this could only be seen in pictures which, only shows a part of it that is unjust. This scene behind her was that ethereal. But, as Planet No. 08 came to view, she got shocked.

The damage caused by Greymoss wasn't less. It covered 1/5th part of the planet. Their ship headed to army and medical base camps.

Other combatant organizations' camps were also present there. Many people in soldier's and doctor's uniform could be seen there. Zaidie was also in her doctor's uniform which was similar to other doctor's except the main logo.

Wolf's Den Organization's logo was a wolf howling with full moon at back inside a circular frame.

They were going to there camp when a frame in doctor's uniform caught Zaidie's eyes.

He looked so much familiar that Zaidie got surprised and stopped in her track.

Kyrie, who was behind her asked, "What happened? Have you seen a ghost?"

That figure in dark brown hair turned around. Zaidie immediately recognized that face and forest green eyes.
Evan August.

Her friend whom she hasn't met for over an year. Zaidie handed the things in her hand to Kyrie, "Take this. I need to meet someone."

"EVAN!", shouted Zaidie.

Evan, who was writing something on notepad froze, turned around to the direction where he heard that voice and got shocked.

The joy of seeing someone so close to you after a very long time left both of them surprised and speechless.

Both started walking towards each other, soon their walk turned to running and they embraced each other in a tight hug.

"We all missed you so much. You didn't even attend Josiah's wedding. What the hell..." , they separated and Zaidie started but Evan interrupted, "Ok! It can be discussed later."

To others, it may seem like they aren't friends but lost lovers on how they enthusiastically greeted each other.

Soon, Zaidie noticed something unusual. Evan, who tends to hide his pheromones isn't doing it and his strong plum like pheromones also has a strong and heavy alpha pheromones with them. These dense forest like pheromones are as strong as Kawan's pheromones but, as she isn't familiar to them, she felt uncomfortable.

Zaidie backed away from him and asked, "Evan, you haven't... your pheromones?"

Evan sighed. "I'll explain everything to you gradually. First, you should help your colleagues. Look over there, they are looking for you.", said Evan pointing there and most of the folks present there were really looking at them.

Zaidie smiled, "Yeah, that would be good for both of us". And with that, she left for her work and Evan as well.

But, unbeknownst to them, 2 pair of eyes were also looking at them from afar with darkened expressions. One was purple and other was red, each gazing their love interests interacting with others'.

Zaidie, while arranging things in medical camp realized that although she got separated, the plot shouldn't have changed. It must have progressed to where Evan got sudden heat again but this time, in a meeting room where, his gender got exposed and Dragon Cave's commander, the male lead, Sebastian ended up saving him. This accident advanced their relationship and story.

Planet No. 08 had a lot of patients. After starting, there's no end. Greymoss brought a lot of catastrophe with them. The damage caused by them is no less. The fear, terror and loss left behind them can only be healed with time and not only by medications. Some lost their friends, some lost their parents, some lost their child, some lost their siblings and some lost their whole family to them.
Some of the remaining aren't in one piece.

Most difficult were those whose mental sea got gravely disturbed. They need mental treatment. Doctor's had to enter in their mental sea with their own and bring it back to normal. This task isn't as easy as it sounds. Any omission can lead to blunder, is a very energy gaining and even healer's mental sea can get disturbed. Treating them simultaneously can lead to fainting in exhaustion.

And as, RMIH taught Zaidie to treat every patient except surgeries, she had to treat every kind of patient without a delay as, many of them are also waiting to get treated.

Writer's Note: Merry Christmas to all my readers. May this holiday season of yours bring you the unparalleled joy and happiness. 🎄
It's a all your love and support that made Christmas so special. Thank you. 😊

Yours Truly,
Micky✍

Next Update: Around 31December, 2023