CHAPTER : 07 The Grand Doro Festival (Part02)

For the sports events, everyone were exhilarated.

On second day, four tournament will be held including a group one and with third and fourth day, 3 each.

On the second day, Zaidie's 2 tournaments will be held, shooting in morning and horse riding in noon. Zaidie wasn't good at aiming and only knew a little. She wasn't confident or eager for it. As for the horse riding, everyone consider it as outdated so people rarely pay attention to it. Keeping that in mind she participated in them.

Zaidie headed to the changing room near shooting range before time. She was wearing denim shorts with loose T-shirt. Although, no one will object to her participating wearing it, she'll feel awkward herself.

She changed and went inside the shooting range. Upon reaching their, she realized that she was a bit early and only one participant was sitting there, his hairs were lead colored reminding her of someone. From behind, he seemed to be thinking something. Zaidie recalled, Elijah also took part in shooting. He appeared handsome from behind, she shook her thoughts and called, "Elijah! Why are you here so early?"

His vine red eyes stared at her admiral blue one as if reading something, he sighed, "You aren't any good, no, not even average in shooting. Why are you here?"

Zaidie embarrassingly touched the nape of her neck and said, "Well, it is cool. Don't you think?"

Elijah lifted an eyebrow and smirked, "Well it appears to some kids like you."

Zaidie, "You seemed to take part in almost every tournament. Your enthusiasm to join Intelligence Confederacy is giving goosebumps to everyone."

Elijah just smiled and said nothing.

After the shooting event.

As expected, Zaidie barely managed to attain last but fourth place. Elijah easily won. Chase was laughing at Zaidie as like his pause button was destroyed by someone. His eyes got teared. After that, they all went to cafeteria.

Chase, "See who said 'shooting seems cool' but didn't even managed to reached tenth from 20 participants." He started to laugh again without caring about his food.

Josiah chuckled.

Zaidie got annoyed now, "Josiah! Not you!?"

Josiah explained, "I can't help it."

With that everyone burst into laughter at their table.

Zaidie buried herself in her food. Her hard earned reputation has gone in the air now.

At noon, in the riding ring, everyone was cheering for the one who has maintained his first position from the start but seeing that the end was near, a participant who remained in fourth or fifth position started to accelerate his horse and, now his position has changed to third. Thereafter a couple of seconds, he maintained his position same until they reached 300metre away from finishing line.

He jumped the hurdles appeared on the track gracefully like a majestic ancient sculpture. Now, he is beside the person who was in first position. He looked sideways to other and his white horse, seemed like he smirked to him. He bend down and bought his face near to his own shiny Percheron black horse's ear and said something.

Everyone held their breath.

The horse raced as if he was shot energy boosters and that racer left the other participants behind and finished the race. The person left behind got dumbfounded.

Everyone still cheered for him.

He got down from his horse, caressed the horse and handed it to the person in charge. He removed his helmet and straight, shiny silver grey locks fell on the shoulder. Everyone now know his identity due to the last debate competition.