CHAPTER: 31 Zaidie's Apprehension

After encountering an unexpected situation which is- Zaidie emanating pheromones, initially Kawan was conflicted because he knew that she cannot produce pheromones. He had read all her reports before however, he cannot deny what he sensed himself. Being an Alpha at SS level also heightens his senses remarkably. So, he wanted to verify himself that what he had sensed is true or was it just his illusion.

"Conduct the yearly medical checkup of all the staff members", Kawan said to his subordinates and the head of the medical department, Dr. Gavin.

Dr. Gavin got confused, "But, commander, their is still time left for it. Why so early?"

"All of you had recently went to extrication of Planet Number 08", Kawan reasoned his claim.

No one present there wanted to reject or even debate on his claim because his face was clearly saying, 'Try arguing and you are dead by tomorrow'.

Dr. Gavin conceded, "Ok. I'll appoint some people to do it."

Although, Kawan could directly confirm it from Zaidie but upon contemplating, he realized that it would be rude to ask directly.
Well, it is rude to inquire about somebody's pheromones when you don't have any relation with them.

Their relationship is close but Kawan knew that pheromone and secondary gender is sensitive topic for her. He will not put her in any difficult or awkward situation.

This doesn't mean he cannot pry indirectly.

Here, Zaidie is in disorientation and is speechless of what she had heard or read from the reports brought up by Avi.

Zaidie asked Avi hesitantly, "Did... Did you really checked it a few times? There might be something wrong with the m..."

"No. Nothing is wrong with the equipment, I confirmed it and have tried it 5 times. The result is still the same", Avi replied densely.

Zaidie didn't believe in Avi. She didn't wanted to believe in what Avi said or showed to her so, she herself took her own sample and went to check.

However, the result was still the same.

Zaidie came back and toppled on the chair behind her. The shock was evident on her face.

The pheromonal sample was hers which she just took, the machine was perfectly fine but, the result wasn't what she wanted.

Zaidie mumbled, "An SS-Class omega... in it's differentiation."

"Yeah."

Zaidie sighed heavily. She had no choice but to accept the situation.

According to what Zaidie knew after studying in RMIH, most of the people who are born with specification of their secondary gender like alpha or omega tend to differentiate at their puberty, around 12-16 years of age. In some cases, due to some adversities within themselves, they experience late differentiation just after the end of their puberty which is at 18-21 years of age.

Late differentiation come with various complications.
In it, they have to go through the hell they hadn't even imagined for several weeks. Get injected various kinds of medicines every few days and are always surrounded by doctors or nurses, have extremely weak body, face unexpected heat/susceptible attacks and when they couldn't make it, have to take help from their opposite secondary gender's person, or to correct, prospect mate.
It sometimes get life threatening also.

For those unlucky ones who didn't get their differentiation even after 21 years of age will not be able to differentiate ever and are marked as- 'Pseudo'- which was Zaidie, up until now.