CHAPTER: 29 'What have I done!?'

Kawan read her expression and understood upon noticing where she is watching.

"You...Mr. Wolfie...that seat...", Zaidie tried to express her trouble but felt speechless.

Kawan chuckled, "You need not to get frightened like that. The other seat is in cargo. I'll get that and fix it right away."

'You sure have to do it otherwise I would've have ran away from here', Zaidie thought with relief.

He came back with a seat and started fixing it. Zaidie gave him space, however, she was observing his every move.

Kawan's meticulousness in his work for either trivial or intricate work is same, fascinating.

"You didn't use your mecha this time?", asked Zaidie.

Kawan replied without pause in his work, "No. I used it before but not this time. We have already done most of the heavy work". He convinced her, "If you are interested, I can show that you."

Kawan stood up and said, "Here, you can sit on it now."

Zaidie looked at him and nodded. Suddenly, she noticed something on him and frowned.
Kawan had a bruise like purple colored mark on the left side on his neck.

Then, Zaidie remembered something and her eyes widened.

When Zaidie reached her room after having drinks with Evan, she found Kawan standing at her room's door. Zaidie squinted her eyes, "You... what are you doing here?"

Kawan looked at her state and frowned, "You were out having drinks alone without informing and without security. Do you realize how dangerous it is?"

He opened the door, led her in and made her sit on the bed.

Zaidie shouted back, "I am not your soldier whom you can boss!". She muttered thereafter, "And, I wasn't alone."

Her stance which was rebellious moments ago changed to heartbroken. She patted beside her and said, "Mr. Wolfie, will you sit here?"

Kawan noticed her changes, sighed, sat beside her and asked, "What happened?"

Zaidie looked at him and said, "Sometimes I think..."

"Hmm?"

"I think... I should make that lizard disappear."

Kawan got confused, "Lizard?"

Then Zaidie, who was in melancholy just now energetically climbed onto Kawan's lap and encircled his neck in a weird way.

Zaidie wanted to put her hands in a way like when people do when they want to strangle someone from behind but, it turned out to be- provocative for Kawan.

Zaidie said furiously, "Yes. I want to strangle that lizard like this."

Kawan said playfully, "But, this way is too enchanting."

Zaidie frowned, "Is it? Then... Then, I'll bite him like this". Then, Zaidie started biting on his neck.

Kawan grunted because of stimulation.

After that, Kawan switched their positions making her lie on the bed and securing her head in a place with his hands.

Kawan's gaze lingered upon her lips, then he looked in her ambiguous blue eyes and said huskily, "This is not strangling, this is called seduction."

He whispered in her ears, "And, you have succeeded in your seduction."

The air which blew upon her ear made her squint, she refuted, "No, I... mmph!"

But, before she could say anything, Kawan seized her lips with his own.

Her eyes widened and she struggled to get away from him but, Kawan had already predicted this action of hers so, his hands were firmly securing her head.

Kawan's lips were soft and smooth in texture. However, his actions were meticulous, as if obliging her to follow.

Kawan bit her lower lip with his alpha's sharp canine teeth which made her open her mouth and he swiftly led his tongue inside her. This sensation weakened her resistance.

Kawan's continuous release of his pheromones in her mouth was intoxicating for Zaidie.

Those red cedar wood scented pheromones have become her favorite already.

Zaidie couldn't take it any longer. She encircled Kawan's neck with her arms and gave herself over to him.

Their continuous exchange of pheromone bought them euphoria. Their tongues started mingling with each other. Their kiss was intensely passionate yet full of aggression.

They eventually separated from each other and looked in other's eyes while catching their breath.

Then, Kawan abruptly got up, covered her head with the blanket and said, "You should sleep."

Zaidie's faced flushed instantly. 'Ah! What have I done!?'. She tried to calm herself but couldn't, 'Calm down Zaidie, that was all in the past and you were drunk. Was this the reason some people were avoiding me like a danger because I had Kawan's pheromones? But still, how can I act like that?'

Kawan sat on the left seat and said, "Zaidie, come sit. We need to depart from here."

Zaidie felt relieved that Kawan didn't bought that topic, "Okay."

Actually, Zaidie was a little embarrassed at first but, Kawan didn't bought up the topic and, when she thought of going back to Planet Number 06 and the thrill of looking the enigmatic space of this world like a VIP, replaced her emotions into excitement.

This enclosed space had Kawan's pheromones. These pheromones were mild spicy with earthy relish and a very light tinge of sweetness. The SS-Class Alpha's highly concentrated, masculine, tenacious and dominating pheromones.

Yet, they doesn't affect her adversely.

Kawan also found it strange and thus, he is with her so that he can understand her. Understand that how she is able to do it.

After listening to Dr. Gavin, he is damn sure for the fact that it can't be a coincidence.

Here, Kawan was contemplating something serious, on the other hand, Zaidie was enjoying her journey to the point where she came back to her senses when their spacecraft landed on Wolf's Den's port.

They both descended from their spacecraft. Zaidie notified her presence with the metal gear, turned around and warmly said to Kawan, "Thank you Mr. Wolfie for the ride. I truly enjoyed it."

Kawan smirked and replied, "But I didn't. I also want my day to be enjoyable. Can I?"

Zaidie didn't get his gesture and dazedly said, "O... Okay."

Kawan smiled, hooked her neck with his left hand and started advancing towards her.

Zaidie guessed what might come next and blushed. She then closed her eyes shut.
She waited and waited but... it didn't come.

Zaidie hesitantly opened her eyes and at that moment, Kawan kissed her forehead and whispered softly in her ear, "Were you expecting something else? I want that too..."

"No!", before he could say anything, Zaidie interrupted him, pushed him away and fled from there.

Kawan chuckled. 'How cute. I will surely have my way to you however I want. These sweet pheromones, I will definitely savor them soon.'

Then, Kawan frowned as he realized something wrong with the situation just now, 'Wait, sweet fragrant pheromones?'

Next Update: Around 08March, 2024