CHAPTER: 27 Abandoned Lab

The catastrophe on Planet Number 08 that has been bringing misery, deaths, loss, terror, grief and many more things now has come to an end.

Every combatant organization are now preparing to leave. They have done their job conscientiously by annihilating that danger from their homeland. Doctors also did their part by treating as much people as they can.

In a few days, they all will head to their respective places.

Zaidie has completely treated all her patients as well and a few of them come every evening to send their regards.

Now, she is going to discharge one of her sweet little patient as well.

"You are absolutely healthy now. I will discharge you today. Is anyone coming to take you?", asked Zaidie.

Ava nodded, "My little aunt is coming with my friend."

"Oh you mean the ones who visited you often?", asked Zaidie.

"You remember that?", Ava asked back.

"Of course, I do", replied Zaidie with a smile.

Zaidie continued, "You have to take care of yourself well. I will not be there nag you like you say everyday but this is for you own good. Ok?"

Ava blushed on mention of nagging, "But that's the truth that you nag me everyday Doctor!"

Zaidie chuckled. Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Yes, come in", said Zaidie as she knew who it was.

Ava's Aunt and her friend greeted and thanked her for everything. After discussing a little about her health and precautions, they left.

But, a little while later, Ava came back with colorful daisies in her hand and handed them to her, "Thank you doctor. Please take it as my thank you."

"You need not to do that", said Zaidie.

Ava insisted, "Please!"

Zaidie smiled took the flowers and said, "Fine. Take care".

Zaidie is now standing ahead of Kawan in his office.

As to why, she is taking a day leave to explore, no, to be more precise, find that lab in the city before leaving which Evan couldn't due to the accident. And, this cannot be approved by head of the medical team only. She need commander's approval.

"I can grant you leave but, you can't go without protection. A combatant will accompany you", Kawan said after reading her application.

Zaidie nodded, "Fine by me."

"I'll accompany you", Kawan said after signing her leave.

"Wha...Why?", asked Zaidie dejectedly.

"I am also a combatant and I am saying this, not asking", said Kawan.

"But you are a commander, you are busy. You don't need to"

"I am doing it because I want to and it's final", said Kawan with a victorious smile.

There are overall 8 abandoned labs in S city. According to the original novel, Evan found some unique research data's in it which he couldn't decode until the end. Now, after the accident, as Evan couldn't go, Zaidie has decided to collect them as she thought this much change won't disrupt the original.

From morning to evening, Zaidie has gone through 7 labs which were truly abandoned. They has useless data, broken apparatuses, dusty rooms with stretchy spiderwebs and broken glass shards all over the places. What she is searching is the lab having traces of being used and those mysterious notes.