𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

I slowly and hesitantly looked up to reveal Erling Haaland towering over my 5'5ft body, staring deeply into my eyes - a look I just can't put my finger on.

"I recognise you," He speaks in a deep voice, his Norwegian accent thick and strong.

I look at him, quickly scanning my eyes across his face.

He is truly handsome.

I finally gather myself together when I notice his frowning features.

"Oh. I'm friends with a lot of the Man City players," I inform him, waiting his face light up in realisation.

"Wait, what's your name?"

My breath gets hitched in my throat as I notice his eyes rake across my body, mentally taking in each curve and feature.

"Adelaide Turner," I speak with confidence, a smirk creeping onto his face.

"I know you, the boys talk about you all the time. Jack said you're out celebrating a new collaboration," Erling talks as I nod, confirming his statement.

"Yeah I'm very proud," I speak with my infamous smile gleaming.

"Yeah...I bet you are."

We stand and just stare into each others eyes, attempting to think if the other is thinking the same thing.

The sexual tension is so evident that you could cut it with a knife.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" A loud female voice shakes us out of our staring competition.

I turn to see Lily stumbling over to me.

"I told you that I would be okay," I said with a sigh.

"Well you're a girl, drunk, alone and in a nightclub. Anything can happen," she states and I hate to admit that she is true.

Lily then turns around to see who I was stood with previously, acknowledging Erling for the first time.

"Oh! Erling Haaland, I wondered if you had come out with the boys tonight!" She exclaims, happy from the alcohol in her system, as she shakes is hand politely.

"Yep, I bumped into Adelaide and we got talking. I better get back to them actually," Erling speaks.

"You can walk with us! We've kinda just merged with you boys for the rest of tonight," Lily speaks and takes ahold of his jacket, pulling him along with us.

We make our way back through the sweaty bodies and Lily takes us to the barricaded VIP area.

"Here she is!" I hear a thick brummie accent cheer.

"Hello Jack," I say as I face him, himself immediately bringing me into a hug.

"Congrats Ade," The brummie congratulates me.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

I pick up a fully filled vodka cranberry which Lily had previously placed on the table, drinking it down in large gulps.