𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

2 MONTHS LATER...

I am now ready to give birth at any moment which is such a relief to know.

Towards the end of my pregnancy I have constantly been in a terrible mood due to the stress and achey pains that radiate all over my body. But Erling has been such a great help and he has temporarily moved in to assist me in anything I need.

Today Man City are playing against Man United which means this is a big game for the club, and to Erling but he refuses to leave my side.

"Please just play. This is such a big game for you and I know you want to be here for me, but I will never forgive myself if you don't play," I sigh as I slouch further into the sofa.

"You're going to give birth at any point now and I don't want to leave you alone in case," He argues back and I roll my eyes.

"I will literally get Jack and Phil to drag your
6"4ft arse onto that pitch if I have to," I point my finger towards him.

Erling then moves his face closer to mine, his hot breath fanning my face.

"I'd like to see them try," He whispers before placing a kiss onto my lips.

"What if I get Lily to come over just in case anything happens, so she can take me to the hospital and ring up one of the staff members to get you asap?" I reason with him, getting my hopes up as I see him thinking carefully about it.

Erling lets out a sigh and I squeal, "thank you baby."

I rest onto my knees as I wrap my arms around his neck, peppering his face with kisses causing him to smile.

"You're gonna be the death of me," He whispers and I kiss his cheek.

"That I will be."

•••

"You're favourite human is here!" I hear Lily shout as she lets herself into my penthouse.

"In the living room!" I shout back to her.

Lily enters the room and walks over to me, giving me a hug and kissing my bump, before sitting down where Erling was previously sat.

"What's the occasion?" Lily asks.

"Erling will not leave my side, he's scared that I'll go into labour and no one will be here to help me. But today is a big game for him and I could tell that he was upset that he couldn't play, so I came to the arrangement of that he will go and play then you can come in case anything happens," I explain to Lily, who nods along to what I say.

"Well I mean I don't blame him. I would be the same," She says and I nod, agreeing with her.

"I do think he will be here soon though. I have been getting contractions and they are pretty frequent," I say and rub my belly, trying to soothe my baby who is currently kicking me.

"I can't believe he is going to be here soon, I'm so excited!" Lily squeals and I throw my head back, laughing.

"Me too. I just want him out now," I say with a sigh.