𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I woke up in my bed with Lily's head resting in between my breasts and her hand cradling my small bump.

I smile down and take a quick snap of the sight before me as I quickly scroll through my socials as I wait for her to wake up.

My phone pings and the message banner appears with Erling's name written below it signalling that it was him who text me.

imessage

ERLING
What is your plans for
today?

YOU
Nothing. Why?

ERLING
I have a game today at
Etihad and I was wondering
if you and Lily want to
come and watch?

YOU
Yeah ofc we will :)

ERLING
Good. I'll leave the
tickets at the box office,
so arrive early and collect
them.

YOU
Will do. Thanks :)

ERLING
No problem vakker :)

YOU
What does that mean??

ERLING
That's for me to know and
for you to never find out ;)

YOU
You are a cruel man Mr Haaland.

ERLING
You love it tho ;)
seen

My heart pumps out of my chest once I finished messaging Erling.

Why does he have such an effect on me?

I close my eyes and smile at the memories that happened mere seconds ago.

I've known him for a couple of months and he has made me a happier person.

Lily steers around and slowly opens her eyes, rubbing them and looking up at me.

"Your tits are comfy," She mutters and lays her head back down.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep. It's 12pm already and we have somewhere to be," I state.

"Where the fuck are we going?" She groans.

"We're going to watch city play, Erling has got us tickets," I answer her.

"Ouuu baby daddy pulling through. You sure nothing else has happened between you both?" She smirks as she looks at me, heat rising to my cheeks as I avoid eye contact with her.

Lily then jumps up from her place on my chest and crosses her legs while she faces me.

"Holy shit! You have!" She gasps.

"What happened!?" She asks.

"We kissed the other day," I mutter as I look at my bump.

Lily screams loudly, I'm surprised I haven't had the neighbours on the floor below banging at my door.

"Get with him!" She begs with her palms held together.