𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

3 WEEKS LATER...

Last week we went for my checkup and the midwife told us that she was one hundred percent positive that she knew the gender of our baby and asked us if we wanted to know, which we did not at the time so she placed the results in an envelope which I gave to Lily for her to put together a gender reveal party. Which is what today consists of.

My outfit is a silk sage green colour which perfectly contrasts to the theme of the party and is also paired with some black Yves Saint Laurent heels.

The party is being held at our local golf course which we have rented out for the day.

"Come on Adelaide or we will be late!" I hear Erling shout.

I spray myself with my perfume and grab my bag, leaving my room and walking towards the front door to reveal Erling stood there looking very agitated.

"Come on quick," He ushers me out of the door and Erling takes quick strides to the elevator, causing me to near enough break out into a jog.

We soon make it to the garage and I decide to go in my white Rolls Royce. I throw the keys to Erling and get into the passenger seat.

"You never let me drive this car," He says with a cheeky smirk.

"I can't be bothered to drive. Don't think about getting used to it," I warn him with a finger pointed.

"Yes madam."

We soon arrive at the venue to see it filled with many of our friends and family all talking amongst each other.

Erling and I soon part ways and go to greet people.

I walk straight towards Lily who notices me and quickly rushes to embrace me in a hug.

"You've done amazing Lils oh my gosh it's so pretty," I compliment Lily's event organisation.

"You're hen party next?" She asks with a grin and I gasp then slap her arm.

"Piss off."

I spend the next hour walking around and talking to everyone I can possible, thanking them for coming and catching up with others who I haven't seen in a while.

"Hello baby momma," I hear a familiar voice sound from behind me.

I turn around to see Jennie standing in front of me in a stunning beige dress.

"Oh my god!" I squeal and hug her tightly.

"I can't believe you're here! How was you allowed to come?" I say and she laughs.

"I basically cried in front of my manager and begged him to allow me to come," she answers me and I roll my eyes.

"You silly girl. I can't believe you've come all the way from Korea for my gender reveal," I sigh in disbelief.

"We've been good friends for years now, how couldn't I come?" She questions and I thank her.

We talk for a little while more before I hear Lily speaking into a microphone.

"Hello everyone! I'm Lily, Adelaide's best friend, and also the person who organised this gender reveal today. Thank you everyone for coming to join Adelaide and Erling in this memorable moment in their journey ahead. Id like to invite the parents to the front."

Erling and I walk towards the front where a huge standee and balloon arch is placed. We stand beside each other as face the large crowd in front of us.

"Right so everyone we will all begin to count down from 5 in just a second and then Adelaide and Erling you'll both press that button right in front of you," Lily instructs us all.

She turns off the microphone and joins the crowd amongst us.

"5....."

"4...."

"3..."

"2.."

"1."

Erling and I then press the button together in front of us, causing a large wave of blue smoke and fireworks to explode into the air.

A baby boy... our baby boy.

I immediately start crying and I jump up and down with utter excitement, turning to Erling whose eyes are also brimmed with tears. We join into a hug and I gasp as Erling picks me up and spins me around in circles as our family and friends cheer in the background.

He then puts me down and brings our lips together in a kiss that is laced with passion and... love?

Hoots and whistles can be heard from the immature Man City, Norwegian and English football players, causing us to break away with a laugh.

I keep my forehead on Erling's and we stare into each other's eyes, forgetting about our worries and having this moment to ourselves.

"Our baby boy," I whisper with a smile.

"I think our baby boy wants his mummy to be with his daddy."

Did I just hear him correctly? Oh my fucking god.

"Be mine, kjærlighet?"

I'm unable to speak so all I do is nod, confirming my answer which causes Erling's eyes to widen and for him to bring my lips back onto his.

He's officially mine...

Lilliana's corner 💋

Lilliana's corner 💋

They are officially together! Omg!
I'm so happy with this chapter, I
think it is adorable.
Please comment and vote, I want to
interact with you all!

Kisses!!