𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

TMZ:

liked by user073, user121, ryanjames & 2,304,984 others

@tmz:

Well, the cats out of the bag! Adelaide Turner, YouTube Star, recently announced her pregnancy to the world via Instagram. But one thing that many didn't expect was that the father is Manchester City's golden boy, Erling Haaland, to be the father of her child. It is known that a couple of months ago the pair were seen amongst Adelaide's friends with the City players as well as Chelsea's Joao Felix, Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell on a night out in Manchester.
This brings many to question if the new-to-be parents are in a relationship or if this baby was a drunken accident.
Thanks for reading! To keep up with the latest celebrity gossip check out of social media's!

Comments:

@user101: tbh I think you should just stay out of their business and let them be. they're adults, they can do as they please.

@user898: Haaland deserves better than that slapper. You all must remember how her last relationship went.
|@user44: what? like how mentally and physically abused her to the point where she was hospitalised? how is that her fault 💀

@ryanjames: once a slag, always a slag 🤷‍♂️
|@masonmount: you have some fucking nerve mate.

@user101: their child is going to be so beautiful 🥰
|@user765: agreed, both of the parents are stunning so it's only guaranteed that the baby will be as well ❤️

load 798k more comments...

I stare at TMZ's most recent post about me and Erling, bile resting in my throat. I need to be sick.

Why do they have to bring up him? Every post, every statement, every interview, every comment...

He is always mentioned at some point. But it always seems as though it was my fault that our relationship went to shambles.

He was the one who manipulated me, so why do I feel like I'm guilty?

My eyes become glossy as I hold back the tears. I've cried too many times over him, I'm not doing it anymore.

I've moved on, and I want a fresh beginning.

I've gotten a beautiful miracle growing inside my stomach and a good relationship so far with Erling that could maybe progress into something in the future.

He is the past and that's it. I've gotten the help to recover and I have.

A knock on my door echos through my penthouse, breaking me out of my thoughts as I still stare at the Instagram feed.