𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Erling successfully opens the door to his apartment as we both stumble inside, his hands cupping my arse and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

He closes the door with his foot as he sucks on my neck, probably leaving hickeys littered all over.

I let out a moan when he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Mmm you're moans are like music to my ears," he says in a husky voice, his accent seeping through.

Oh fuck, I can feel myself getting wetter by the passing second.

"Just kiss me."

He wastes no time in complying to my requests, his soft plump lips connecting with mine, fitting together as if they were made for each other.

His tongue sneaks into my mouth, exploring it, I let out a sigh.

Before I know it were in his bedroom and I'm being thrown onto the soft mattress.

He stands over me and takes off his belt, throwing it somewhere in the room.

He then grabs the back of his collar and pulls his shirt off in one swift motion, revealing his muscular chest and toned abs.

He towers over me as he grabs the first button of my dress, unbuttoning it with ease and repeating it with enough buttons to allow him to remove my dress completely, leaving me in my black matching lace set.

"You're a fucking goddess," He speaks as his eyes rake over my body.

I smirk at him and reconnect our lips, my hands going from his shoulders down to the button of his jeans, unbuttoning it and unzipping them.

He takes his jeans off, leaving him in just his boxers.

"Can I touch you?" He asks and I moan into his mouth, giving any form of consent.

His veiny hands move from my boob, tracing down my stomach - leaving shivers all around my body - , and taking off my underwear.

His dark eyes return back to my eyes as he brings his hand back up to my face and placing two fingers into my mouth, lubricating them.

He takes his now wet fingers out of my mouth and begins to tease my clit.

I let out a moan at the feeling of his soft finger pads teasing my sensitive area.

He then places two fingers inside me, curling them and he slips in and out.

"You're so pretty," He whispers to me, giving me a peck on the lips.

He begins to speed up his pace as he uses his thumb to tease me and he pumps in and out of me.

My hair sticks to my forehead because of me sweating so much as I can't help but become a moaning mess.

"I'm gonna- oh shit," I mean as I curl my toes.

"Cum for me kjæreste," And I listen to him, releasing all over his fingers.

"That was so hot," he says as he brings his fingers up to his mouth, removing my juices from his fingers.

I give him a short smile, satisfied with myself.

He reconnects his lips with mine, tasting myself on his tongue.

I grab the band of his boxers, taking them off, leaving him fully naked.

I watch as he grabs his now-hard dick and jerks himself off a couple of times before rubbing it along my slit causing me to gasp.

He then lines himself up at my entrance and looks at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod, "I'm sure."

Who knew that them two words would change my life forever?

THE NEXT MORNING:

imessage

YOU
Lily.

LILY ❤️
Where the fuck did
you go last night?

YOU
I've fucked up. Bad.

LILY ❤️
Wait why?
Are you okay?

YOU
I fucking slept with
Erling Haaland.

LILY ❤️
Oh shit.

Lilliana's corner 💋

Lilliana's corner 💋

It's happened!! Tysm
for reading my story,
it is literally the only
book of mine that I
have had the motivation
to write lmao. Please
comment and vote so I
can interact with you
guys!

Kisses!!