𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿

Hello!

I am the author of 'Sincerely, Yours' and I thought that I'd make a lil chapter for you guys to know more about me!

I wanted to make this for you guys to understand me more and for us to find mutual hobbies that we share (comment if you share the same interests as me).

The basics:

- My name is Lilliana, but my nickname is Lilly (hence the reason of my username) 💗

- My favourite colour is sage green and purple is a close second favourite.

- I am a Taurus, born in May

My hobbies:

- I really enjoy reading (ofc!!!) and my favourite genre is romance.

- I have been writing on Wattpad for 2 years now but I only have one published book 💀

- You can have a look on my profile at the books that I am currently writing.

- I love listening to music, and I actually prefer to listen to music than to watch tv 🤷‍♀️

- I am a HUGE kpop stan!!! I have been a fan of kpop since 2020 when I first discovered the group Astro through watching a random Korean tv show (kdrama) that I saw on my fyp; True Beauty.

↳ I have been to a total of 2 kpop concerts/ festivals.
I went to the Hallyu Popfest in London last year to see Astro but also came across many more groups who I grew to stan.

Then, I also went to the Ateez concert in London in February.

Football:

- Ofc I am a football fan!!

- I know I may get a few mixed reactions from this, but I am not actually a Man City supporter 💀

- I support Chelsea and I have since I was a little girl.

- I've seen many football matches throughout the country and I decided on writing this book when I went to watch Chelsea vs Man City and literally fell in love with Haaland.

I hope this helps you know more about me and gives you a little insight onto my life!!!