𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

THE NEXT MORNING...

I was touching up the last bits of my makeup as I reminisce about how chaotic these past few weeks have been for me.

I still can't wrap my head around that fact that I'm having a baby. Especially with Erling of all people.

I spray my face with my setting spray before putting all my makeup back in it's designated places and turning off the light.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror and nod to myself, pleased with my look.

I decided on wearing a plain white long sleeve dress which is tight but covers my body. I placed an oversized leather jacket with it as well as leather booted heels.

I think I'll be able to avoid suspicions of people thinking I'm pregnant by my outfit because my jacket helps cover my small bump which has slowly been growing inch by inch each week.

I sigh to myself as I grab my bag and phone before closing the door to the vanity room and walking to the front door.

I open the front door and leave my apartment, closing the door and locking it after myself.

I walk to the lift and click my keycard onto it to activate the life before pressing the garage floor button and taking my phone out of my bag to message Erling.

INSTAGRAM

YOU
Hey I'm on my way now,
won't be long.

ERLINGHAALAND
Okay, honk when you're here.

YOU
Will do.
LIKED BY ERLINGHAALAND

I place my phone back into the bag and exit the lift after the doors open. I click my keycard once again to gain access into the garage and I walk to my parking space.

I grab my keys and unlock my car, getting into the drivers side and placing my bag onto the passenger seat.

I start the car and connect my phone to the Bluetooth, going onto Spotify and shuffling my playlist.

It takes me about ten minutes to get to Erling's and once I arrive I comply with his orders and honk my horn.

I scroll through Instagram and post a new picture as I wait for him.

ADELAIDETURNERXO: