𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗲𝗻

FOUR MONTHS LATER...

Over these past three months after I had found out that I was pregnant the days have flown by, it only feels like yesterday when I was telling Erling that we were going to be parents.

Mine and Erling's relationship has grown strongly and we're now very close friends. Our friendship can sometimes become really flirty and there has been many occasions that we've nearly been pulled into the trance of kissing one another, but it's not happened yet.

But today is the day that Erling and I are going to announce to the public that we're having a baby together.

We're currently at a photoshoot with one of my close friends who frequently takes photos for my promotion deals as I only trust her to make me look good and comfortable.

A knock on the changing room door pulls my eyes away from my phone.

"Come in!" I shout loud enough for the other person to hear.

The door opens slightly and Chloe, the photographer, peeks her head through the crack.

"You ready, Ades? Erling is in there already," She asks and I nod, standing from my seat and following her out to the photography room.

"There she is!" Erling says with a smile causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

Chloe then appears from behind and begins instructing us on how to pose as she take multiple shots of us together and separately.

After forty five minutes or so, we are finally finished with the shoot.

"I'll email the photos to you both in a couple of hours," Chloe says with a smile and a pleasant nod.

"Thanks so much Chlo," I thank her and give her a hug.

"It's all my pleasure. I'm so glad you asked me to help you with revealing your pregnancy, it's an honour," She says and me and Erling thank her once again before paying, getting changed and leaving the studio.

"I need food," I groan as I rub my swollen belly.

Erling chuckles which causes me to throw a glare his way, "well I can't let the mother of my child starve now, can I?"

"No you can't because I'll bring hell down on you," I say and point my finger up at him, poking his chest.

"Come on," He says and grabs my hand, leading me to his car.

Erling drives us to a burger place and goes inside to order the food and collect it.

Fifteen minutes later, he returns with two drinks in his hands and a brown paper bag.

I breathe in the scent of the burgers and let out a moan, causing Erling's face to redden and his eyes widen.

"That smells so good," I speak and open the bag, grabbing a cup of chips to eat until we get to my apartment.

Once we arrive I let Erling park next to my car and we walk together up to my apartment.

I click my keycard and open my front door, immediately kicking off my shoes to relax my ankles.