Chapter 5

All kinds of fruits, Shen Xun also rounded up their warehouse.

Electric heaters, refrigerators, generators, solar panels, emergency power supplies, and all kinds of daily necessities, except for those purchased on the website, these goods are enough for her to use for three lifetimes.

Flour, and various vegetable seeds, Shen Xun also bought some, the chain supermarket was not a family when it opened, and her purchase of these things was considered a small amount in the eyes of several people.

They were all sent to the back warehouse. Shen Xun told them that when the wholesale street was empty at night, someone would come to take the goods away. After each paid a deposit of 500,000 yuan, Shen Xun left.

The warehouse belonged to Boss Zhang, and he asked someone to watch it there. Shen Xun spent so much money on their things, I believe Boss Zhang would not help her with this favor.

After leaving the Wholesale Street, Shen Xun drove to the Snack Street. After ordering a serving of spicy noodles, he packed another 30 servings as an excuse to bring dinner for his classmates.

The boss also helped deliver Shen Xun to the car, and after the person left, Shen Xun got on the car and loaded the noodles into the space.

After the heavy rain, the global temperature dropped drastically, and Shen Xun always wanted to eat a bite of spicy noodles when he dreamed back at midnight.

Delicious milk tea is of course also indispensable. Every milk tea shop in Shen Xun ordered fifty cups of milk tea, packed them away, and prettily called them treating his classmates to drink.

The milk tea shop machines are all smoking.

While waiting for the milk tea, Shen Xun went to the home-cooked restaurant again, and after negotiating with the boss, he made meals for a hundred people every day, three dishes and one soup, just one meal, and she came to pick them up on time in the afternoon. When it is a deposit.

The boss who has money to make money is naturally willing. Who would struggle with money these days, at best it will be harder.

After going out of the home-cooked restaurant, Shen Xun found some of the best barbecue restaurants in the snack street, and roasted them for more than two hundred

Skewer barbecue, with meat and vegetables.

During the waiting period, I opened the takeaway, and ordered more than 20 dishes of all the delicacies near the villa, and made a note of friends gathering to avoid suspicion.

It was getting late, the snack street became more lively, and the milk tea was ready. Shen Xun's family came to collect the milk tea, put it in the rear compartment, and immediately put it into the space.

After collecting the milk tea and the barbecue, after Shen Xun put the barbecue into the space, the news of the takeaway delivery also popped up.

Driving away from the snack street, Shen Xun's restaurant outside the villa used the company's team building as an excuse, and also asked them to cook a meal for a hundred people every day, which tasted better.

I found five restaurants in a row, but the locations were far apart. Five hundred servings a day, five thousand servings in ten days, three meals a day, can last five or six years.

After the meal problem was solved, Shen Xun drove back to the villa. At this time, several takeaway guys had parked in front of the villa, and they all looked at each other in a daze.

Shen Xun opened the door of the villa and asked them to put all the takeaways on the bar at the door. More than 20 takeaways were delivered to the door one after another. Shen Xun checked the surveillance and put everything into the space.

Tomorrow, I'm going to rent a car from a car rental company. After taking a shower and lying on the bed, Shen Xun fell asleep.

After washing up in the morning, Shen Xun took out the food that he ordered at the home-cooked restaurant yesterday in the space, four dishes and one soup, and it tasted delicious. After the operation of the disc, Shen Xun drove the little eDonkey with dust in the garage on the road, and it would never be stuck in traffic.

After stopping at the car rental shop, Shen Xun told the salesperson about his demands, and successfully rented a truck with good performance. The staff helped put the small eDonkey into the truck box, and Shen Xun paid and left.

Driving the truck to the warehouse on Wholesale Street, Shen Xun saw Boss Zhang's familiar figure directing several people to unload the goods

, Things have already filled half of the warehouse, and another car full of goods drove over from behind. Shen Xun got off the car and greeted him. Boss Zhang handed him a cigarette, but Shen Xun refused.

"Miss Shen, the warehouse on the left is already full, and the one on the right is half filled, so hurry up and take it away," otherwise there will be no place to put it.

Shen Xun lamented the speed of the few people, and indeed money can turn ghosts, Boss Zhang took out two warehouse keys and handed them to Shen Xun, "Miss Shen, I only have these two keys in this warehouse, don't lose them. "

Shen Xun accepted the thank you, "Is anyone watching here at night?"

"No, so Ms. Shen's stuff should be moved as soon as possible. We usually don't ask anyone to watch it, because we are here during the day," which is equivalent to looking at their own stuff.

Shen Xun knew in her heart that their shop was right in front, and the warehouse was very close. It was normal not to invite anyone, but no one was looking at her so she could put things into the space.

While the two were talking, the second truck had already started to be unloaded.

Shen Xun still had something he wanted to buy in his heart, so he bid farewell to Boss Zhang, drove the truck to a blind spot where no one was watching, put the truck into the space, and scanned a shared motorcycle.

At the largest 4s auto show in E City, Shen Xun stopped her motorcycle and walked in. She came to buy RVs and off-road vehicles.

The salesperson introduced to Shen Xun that there are RV models ranging from 1,500 to 300,000, and there are also off-road RVs.

Shen Xun took a fancy to four cars. Although this thing is good, if you buy too many and drive it in the last days, you will be targeted by people.

Four RVs and four off-road vehicles were equipped with anti-collision strips and were also bullet-proof. Shen Xun paid the full price. He also asked them to drive the car to his villa and gave them a full tank of gasoline and diesel.