Chapter 101 Pharmaceuticals

The smell of roast goose filled the room, Shen Xun rubbed his sore eyes and put down the book, picked up the roast goose on the hook, and put it on the cutting board.

Shen Xun took out a machete and chopped off half of it for Laifu. Her portion had to be served with chili peppers separately. After the extreme cold, she became obsessed with eating chili peppers.

A mouthful of roast goose dipped in chili warms up the whole person from the stomach.

The food that the big goose usually eats is fresh, juicy cabbage produced by supernatural powers. The meat is not to mention plump, and Shen Xun eats it very satisfyingly.

"Hi~," collapsed on the recliner, Shen Xun burped, took out a cup of milk tea from the space, and inserted the tube into the seal.

Shen Xun was about to take a sip, when there was a slight sound outside the door, he put down the milk tea in his hand, and the Jueyuan glove appeared in his hand.

Shen Xun put on his gloves and opened the door. There was a person lying upright outside the door. The black padded clothes were extremely dirty. It looked like a man.

Laifu followed behind, howling, but he didn't dare to get too close to the door.

The man was wrapped up fairly tightly, even with a modified hat on his head, Shen Xun raised his foot and kicked the man.

The force on the feet was not too small, the man was kicked over by Shen Xun, and there was a burning smell, the man had been electrocuted to death.

Shen Xun squatted down and picked up the padded jacket on the man's chest with one hand, lifted the man to the window, opened the window and threw the man down, the man fell on the ice and made a clacking sound.

Shen Xun patted the dirty mud on the gloves, and when he was about to close the door, Shen Xun looked at the things that fell on the ground, picked them up and brought them in front of his eyes.

It was a wire that was blackened by the electric shock, probably belonging to the man just now, and it was thrown in the trash can casually. Shen Xun closed the door and went back to the room.

After a while, the milk tea has become cold.

In the interest of drinking, he put the milk tea into the space, and Shen Xun lay on the recliner to read a book. After five o'clock in the afternoon, I just finished the book, took out some fruits from the space, Shen Xun sat by the stove and ate them, and Lai Fu also woke up leisurely.

After a simple dinner, Shen Xun washed up and lay on the bed, his consciousness sank into the space, and all the medicinal seeds that germinated in the medicinal field were born.

The medicinal materials grew up little by little in front of Shen Xun's eyes. Since they didn't know what medicinal materials these seeds were, they were scattered randomly in the field when they were planted.

Shen Xun looked at the mature medicinal materials, and controlled the birth of the supernatural power until the medicinal materials withered and achieved the effect she wanted.

The medicinal materials were sorted and put into the lower space, leaving behind the seeds. Shen Xun no longer planted them blindly this time, but used a bit of mental power to divide the medicinal field into areas.

The medicinal materials for deworming are planted in one area, the one for clearing away heat and relieving cough is one, and the other is for bruises and abrasions.

After sorting and planting the medicinal materials, Shen Xun glanced at the time after finishing the work, it was already past ten o'clock in the evening, and he couldn't sleep.

Taking out the medicinal materials he had planted, Shen Xun rummaged through the space and found a complete collection of traditional Chinese medicines, "Safflower, Panax notoginseng, peach kernels, centella asiatica, peony bark, nuxychia seeds, salvia miltiorrhiza, turmeric, impatiens...".

Find a blind medicinal material from the space, and the medicinal material will be obliterated into powder with a slight movement of the mind. These are all chafing powders.

In the future, it will be hard to find a medicine. After making it, Shen Xun put the medicine powder into a box and labeled it for easy access. Shen Xun continued to make it.

There is still half a month of extreme heat coming. After that time, there will be more snakes, insects, rats and ants. Although there are a lot of toilet water and insecticides, they should be prepared for emergencies.

Artemisia argyi, perilla, clove, ageratum, mint, tangerine peel,…

half tired

Feeling overwhelmed, Shen Xun stopped his hands and exited the space. This is a symptom of excessive mental energy consumption. Turning on the electric blanket to a low temperature, Shen Xun fell into a deep sleep.

After waking up in the morning, Shen Xun opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He didn't know what time he went to bed last night, and he was still a little sleepy.

After feeding Fu, Shen Xun lay on the bed wrapped in a quilt, so he might as well sleep for a while.

After eating, Laifu looked at the gate and then at Shen Xun. He had been at home for three days, and he wanted to go out to play.

Laifu kept looking at Shen Xun with mournful eyes, Shen Xun couldn't fall asleep because of its stare, rubbed his hair and got up, Shen Xun boiled hot water to wash.

I haven't washed my hair for more than ten days, and my hair smells bad.

His hair grew a lot. After drying his hair, Shen Xun took out the scissors and cut his own hair in front of the mirror. When it fell off, it looked as if his hair had been chewed by a horse.

Shen Xun couldn't bear to look directly at him, so he took out his plush hat and put it on, and it was quiet out of sight, and Lai Fu was waiting for Shen Xun in the living room wagging his tail.

"Let's go," Shen Xun raised his hand to put Laifu into the space, closed the door and went downstairs.

Going down to the second floor, Shen Xun released Laifu, and now its huge body could no longer be pushed out from the window on the second floor.

Taking out a hammer, Shen Xun tapped on the wall, smashing open the walls on both sides of the French windows on the second floor, and Laifu jumped out.

It has now grown to a height of four meters, and the tendons on its legs are very strong, so it can only lie on its stomach in the living room.

Not riding a bicycle, Shen Xun walked down from the second floor window with a backpack on his back and a thermos bottle around his neck, "Let's go."

Laifu just left the f building and ran happily on the ice.

When it ran back again, Shen Xun grabbed the hair under its neck, "From now on, you can't run away from me."