Chapter 191 No Such Person Exists In The World

At this time, the team had entered one-third of the forest, and the team didn't dare to stop and rest until the sky was getting dark and they were far away from the nest area.

I have to say that the temperature in the forest is completely different from the outside world. Although it is also very hot in the forest, it is at least ten degrees lower than the temperature outside.

The team members held long knives and cleared a safe area around them. It is estimated that they will rest here tonight.

After nightfall, even the moonlight couldn't shine in the forest. Shen Xun took out the night vision glasses and put them on, and found that the nine supernatural beings were gradually approaching each other in the darkness.

The forest at night is not safe.

One survivor chopped a stick into several pieces with a knife and set it on the ground to ignite, the flames illuminating the area.

There was a tent with a tent, and everyone was busy taking out food from their backpacks. Shen Xun sat behind a tree and ate.

Due to encountering those things in the afternoon, the team didn't stop, and kept on their way. They ate some sneakily on the way, but they weren't full.

The sweet red bean paste melted in his mouth, Shen Xun opened the water glass and drank.

"Quickly put out the fire," a team member stepped forward, scooped up the dirt on the ground with a shovel, and covered the fire with a shovel, and the fire was extinguished immediately.

"What are you doing..." Seeing that the fire was extinguished, the man stood up and glared at him angrily.

"This place is evil, no fire is allowed," and if something in the dark followed the light of the fire, it would be troublesome.

What's more, many animals are now so alienated that they are no longer afraid of fire, and some animals are even very excited when they see fire.

No matter which one you provoke, it won't work.

"Listen to him, don't start a fire," said the supernatural person in a

The soldier whispered a few words in his ear, and looked at the team member appreciatively. "The person I am looking for this time is good, and the experience is indeed very rich," the nine people discussed together, and Shen Xun sat not far from them.

He listened to the conversation of several people thoroughly.

They are the leaders of this mission, and all the key decisions in the team are made by them.

In the dark night, everyone sat quietly on the ground, and occasionally they could hear the sound of chewing food.

Taking out the iced cherries from the backpack, Shen Xun ate them one by one, and slept, she dared not sleep in this forest.

In the middle of the night, rustling sounds came from deep in the grass, and Shen Xun opened his eyes to look towards the grass.

Before seeing what it was, the screams of survivors came from the team.

"There are monsters, there are monsters..." The people who slept in the tent were fine, but the others were not so lucky.

A black claw protruded from the grass, followed by its body, a neck more than one meter long, and a snake's head

There are still limbs, and the appearance looks extremely weird. The body is covered with black scales, and black mucus emerges from time to time under the scales.

As if it couldn't see Shen Xun, it crawled towards the survivors, and when passing by the nine supernatural beings, it also didn't seem to see it.

The alienated beast sniffed and crawled towards a survivor purposefully.

One of the supernatural beings stood up, and Shen Xun looked at his hands with his eyes.

The supernatural person put his palm on the ground, and the soil on the ground was turning, just as the alienated beast was about to approach the survivor.

A pair of muddy hands suddenly emerged from the ground and dragged the alienated beast into the soil.

Pulling the soil to get out.

But the soil around it quickly buried it, leaving no trace on the ground. "Earth ability?" Shen Xun murmured.

One of them seemed to be aware of it, and looked towards the big tree where Shen Xun was. Shen Xun hid sideways behind the tree and retreated in the direction of the survivors.

It was discovered, and the vigilance was quite high.

"What are you looking at?" The woman walked up to the man and looked in the direction he was looking.

"Recently, I always feel that we are being targeted. Do you have this feeling?" The man still looked at the direction in which Shen Xun left.

"No, maybe you've been too nervous recently," the woman recognized her own strength and the strength of her teammates.

With just a few of them, who can keep staring at them without being discovered by them, that kind of person should not exist in this world.

"You're right, I'm really nervous recently," but he still feels like he's been targeted recently, and his ability makes him extremely sensitive to the surrounding environment.

Several people went up to help. The man walked behind the tree, turned on the flashlight in his hand, and took a picture around the ground, obviously leaving marks on the ground.

There were indeed people here just now. Judging from the traces on the ground, the other party has been here for a long time, so what they said before was heard by the other party.

Sweat oozes from the man's forehead. If he guessed right, he followed them all the way, but they didn't even notice.

Whether the opponent is hiding in the team or among the survivors, the man pondered.

Shen Xun retreated into the ranks of survivors, and a alienated beast stretched its neck to bite her, drew out a black dagger, and slashed at the alienated beast's head.

With the sound of Zila, the alienated beast was cut in half by the dagger.