Chapter 184 Alienated Beasts, Myriads

He took out various fruits from the space, all of which had a lot of water, pulled the bag around Laifu's neck, and found the entrance.

Shen Xun put the fruit in, the bag was a little damaged, and there were several scratches on it.

It looked like the claw marks of some kind of alienated beast. He took out a needle and thread and sewed it up a few times, and Shen Xun put some bones into the bag.

Before leaving, he told Laifu again, and Shen Xun ran towards the rescue team.

This trip to F City, apart from finding Xiao Hei, she also wanted what City B was looking for, and Laifu was the last resort she left for herself.

Back at the assembly point, Shen Xun glanced over the nine people one by one, the horn sounded, and the team set off.

Leaning his head against the window, Shen Xun looked out of the window, sorting out the plan in his mind...

In the middle of the night, the truck stopped, creaking...creaking...the sound of sudden brakes, Shen Xun raised his hand and grabbed the handrail tightly.

The survivors who did not fasten their seat belts were thrown out by the momentum, and their heads rested on the hard seats in front.

"Damn, what's going on...".

For a while there were constant swearing in the carriage, and Shen Xun took out the night vision goggles from the pocket of the thermal insulation suit and put them on, and Shen Xun looked out the window.

People from the military and members of various teams were holding guns and lined up in small groups in an orderly manner.

Standing next to each vehicle, the sound of bang bang gunshots exploded in the night sky.

They are alienated beasts, clusters of myriads, each nearly two meters in length.

They like to come out for activities in the hot summer, and they should all inhabit this mountain forest.

After alienation, the high temperature is more conducive to their reproduction, but this is how much they reproduce.

Shen Xun through the night vision glasses

, Looking at the densely packed myriads on the ground, the red and black body crawled towards this direction.

In the mountains and forests in the distance, there were countless myriads coming in this direction, which made Shen Xun's scalp tingle.

"It's a alienated beast, don't open the door..." The survivor reached out to stop the two soldiers who were about to open the door.

These soldiers have weapons that can kill alienated beasts, but ordinary people like them have no weapons.

What if the car door is opened and alienated beasts take the opportunity to get into the car, how will they deal with it with bare hands.

"Don't get out of the car, stay and protect us, what will happen if alienated beasts get into the car later," said the man who stopped the two soldiers.

His words resonated with countless survivors, "Ah...", screams came from under the car, and everyone gathered on the window to look outside.

I saw a team member's calf was bitten by a multi-legged worm, and the sharp weapon in the mouth of the alienated beast bit off the man's calf in two or three bites.

Green mucus flowed out from the alienated beast's mouth, and the mucus corroded the half of the calf in its mouth, smoldering and smoking.

"Ah... help me," the man struggled to get up while clutching his bleeding leg, and shot at the alienated beast in front of him with the rifle in his hand.

The alienated beast was pierced through by bullets, green mucus flowed out from the wound, and the half-corroded calf also fell out of its mouth.

Looking towards his companion, the man's eyes showed horror.

The companion beside him had already been wrapped in layers of alienated beasts, with a pair of feet exposed.

My body was already covered with centipede insects more than one meter high, and they made loud noises as they gnawed and ate.

pain

The pair of exposed feet trembled constantly, "Ah... get out, get out," raising the rifle in his hand.

After killing the nearest ones, the man grabbed his companion's feet and dragged him out, but there were too many polyhedrons on his body.

There were even a few of them staring at him while dragging, and the man quickly drew out his dagger and slashed at the coming centipedes.

The dagger made of spar was extremely sharp, and the multi-legged insect was easily cut open, and the multi-legged insect who wanted to get close to the man smelled the scent from his companion.

They all stopped to eat the dead fellow, the scene in front of him made the man sick.

Enduring the pain in his leg, the man grabbed his companion's foot and continued to drag it out. With a puff, the man sat down on the ground.

He held his companion's legs tightly in his hands. The calves were still intact, but the thighs had been gnawed until only deep bones remained.

The companion had already died, and a few myriads crawled towards the man smelling the smell of blood, and the target was the legs in the man's hand.

Seeing the polypod approaching gradually, the man threw away the leg in his hand, blood continued to ooze from the wound, and the man's face was pale.

The tragedy outside the car made the survivors in the car tremble. Two soldiers pushed away the man blocking the door, trying to open the door and get out of the car to help.

Although the man was pushed away, he was not the only survivor in the car, and everyone rushed to drag the two soldiers away from the door.

If they were allowed to open the car door, no one would be able to live today, and fear would spread in everyone's heart.

The two soldiers looked at the supernatural being. The supernatural being sighed and stood up from his seat. Shen Xun observed the man's every move.

I saw the supernatural being just standing in front of the car door.