Chapter 29

Laifu propped himself up curiously, looked at the palm-sized tender seedling, and opened his mouth to bite, "Let go," Shen Xun grabbed the flesh on the back of its neck.

Laifu tossed his limbs upside down, and Shen Xun put it on the ground.

This was the fifth day of heavy rain, and the temperature stopped at around 8 degrees, neither rising nor falling. Shen Xun fell on the sofa and took out two more iron plates from the space, each weighing ten catties.

I have been practicing with iron plates for three days, it's time to add some weight, Shen Xun tied the iron plates to his wrists, and now both feet and both hands are tied with iron plates.

After his body gradually adapted, Shen Xun put on boxing gloves and began to practice strength and speed.

All afternoon, the room was filled with the crackling sound of sandbags being hit. Laifu jumped onto the sofa, curled up into a small ball and fell asleep. After waking up, he looked in Shen Xun's direction.

Too lazy to cook, Shen Xun took out a self-heating hot pot and a fried rice from the space. There were very few vegetables in the self-heating hot pot, so Shen Xun picked some hot and edible vegetables from the space and put them in it.

Prepared food for Laifu, the little guy changed from being active in the past two days, and today he didn't come to her with a bowl in his mouth when it was meal time, Shen Xun put two of his favorite fish for it.

Ten minutes later, Shen Xun lifted the lid, and the hot pot with fried rice was the most delicious meal she had recently.

After eating, Shen Xun took out potato chips, milk tea, and a few skewers of barbecue, and opened the drama that she had been chasing two days ago, a costume drama with more than 50 episodes, and she has only watched less than ten episodes now.

Laifu lay on Shen Xun's stomach, and Shen Xun ran along its hair.

After watching three episodes, Shen Xun felt his eyes a little sore, stretched his waist and got up from the sofa, boiled hot water and poured it into the bathtub, planning to take a good bath.

After taking a shower, Shen Xun took out the electric blanket from the space and plugged it into the storage box

, took out another stove to burn, and put charcoal in it.

After several days of torrential rain, the air was filled with dampness, and even the quilt covering her body felt moist to the touch.

The stove was specially purchased as a rustic stove in the country. When it is fired, the whole body of the stove will emit heat. After half an hour, the damp and cold atmosphere in the room will be dispelled, and it will be warm.

The stove was placed at the end of the bed, Laifu lay at the end of the bed, and Shen Xun sat by the bed blowing his hair. The electricity storage box was used for the last five days.

It is quite durable, depending on the remaining power, it should last for three days, which is worth the money.

The electric blanket was turned on to a low temperature, and Shen Xun lay down comfortably in it.

At six o'clock in the morning, while Shen Xun was still asleep, Lai Fu woke up vigilantly, jumped out of bed lightly, and let out a hoarse growl at the door.

Shen Xun woke up when Laifu called out, got up from the bed, holding a dagger in his hand, Shen Xun came to the door, opened the first iron door, and through the small window on the second iron door, he could see The lock on the wooden door is being picked.

A smile appeared on the corner of Shen Xun's mouth, and he opened the second iron door. Looking through the peephole on the wooden door, a man was picking the lock.

Shen Xun opened the wooden door, and the person who picked the lock was stunned for a moment. Shen Xun pressed his dagger against the person's chest, "What are you doing?"

Ding dong, it was the sound of the door prying tool falling to the ground. Shen Xun stabbed the tip of the knife a little forward, "I'm sorry, I thought no one lived here."

There was a look of fear on the man's face, and his legs were trembling slightly.

"Sister, we really thought that there was no one living here, so if you have something to say, talk about it," a woman walked up behind the man, with a haggard face, obviously she hadn't slept well for several nights.

Shen Xun looked behind the two of them, only to find that he was not the only one in the corridor.

The two of us, the door connecting the stairs has been opened, and there are many people standing, men, women, old people and children.

"I'm 102, they're 202 and 201."

Shen Xun didn't care where they were, but had a playful smile on his face, the tip of the knife still resting on the man's chest, "If I find someone breaking my door again, then I will kill him directly."

The whole group looked at Shen Xun sullenly. Two children were frightened by Shen Xun and hugged the elder beside them.

With a bang, Shen Xun closed the door, and the man fell to the ground, "Honey, are you okay?"

The man is still immersed in the fear just now and has not recovered, "Husband, husband."

After being woken up, Shen Xun lost all sleepiness, closed the door and put the dagger into the space, took out a dried fish to Laifu, Laifu grabbed the dried fish and said, "Your reward, you did a good job."

Shen Xun reached out and rubbed the top of its head, and Lai Fu wagged its tail twice.

Thinking of the murderous intent flashed in the eyes of the man Shen Xun just now, the man who broke the door did it on purpose, the doorbell was well placed there, and he could ring the doorbell if he had anything to do.

Not only did he not do this, but he quietly picked her lock. They were all from the same building, and the other party knew that she lived alone.

Wanting to pinch her like a soft persimmon, Shen Xun showed a happy smile on his face, a little excited what's going on.

If she hadn't opened the door just now, and waited for the man to come in and wiped his neck with a dagger, the blood would have been sprayed on her hands and face in a straight line...

Shen Xun licked her lips, and next time someone pried open the door, she would just do it.

After figuring it out, Shen Xun even jumped a little while walking, and Laifu followed her so happily after seeing her so happily.