Chapter 55

It's too early to forget that the snake senses its prey by vibrating its abdomen. The whole three layers are its mucus. The boa constrictor has already discovered its existence.

Careless, you should think of it when you see a snake.

The huge snake head spat out the letters, and the two black letters tainted the heavy smell in the air. The huge snake twisted and slid between the pillars.

The scales on its abdomen slid tightly against the ground, and its speed on the ice was even more powerful. Shen Xun turned his head to look at the approaching snake head behind him, and the black letter had already swept onto her shoulder.

Shen Xun twisted his body and turned to the side to avoid the rushing snake's head. The boa constrictor raised its head and looked at the small human in front of it as if it was playing with its prey.

The black letter spit out from the mouth.

Under the sunlight, the snake scales exude colorful waves, colorful black, if there is no yellow-brown mucus, it should not be so disgusting.

After finding Shen Xun's location, the boa constrictor swam over. Taking advantage of Shen Xun's seduction, Laifu quickly jumped onto the boa constrictor and bit it off, bringing out a piece of flesh, which Laifu swallowed on the spot.

"Don't eat everything, can you?" Shen Xun felt that she might not be able to kiss Lai Fu's face anymore in the future.

The boa constrictor let out a hissing scream, and swept its tail over Laifu's body. With a bang, Laifu slammed into the pillar and screamed.

For a bite to eat, you can really fight.

The boa constrictor stopped chasing Shen Xun this time, it turned around and caught up with Laifu, with its huge mouth open, Laifu ran circles with it between the pillars, Shen Xun took a breath.

Alarm bells were ringing in his heart, Shen Xun turned to the right and dodged, the golden snake head raised high to look at Shen Xun.

Shen Xun met the sight of the golden python, and almost forgot that there was another one downstairs, one black and one gold, the golden one was much bigger than the black one, Shen Xun looked at the two giant pythons shuttling between the pillars. Laifu got up and started running. The golden python obviously hadn't eaten yet, so it chased and beat Shen Xun furiously.

Laifu's speed was a bit faster than that of the black boa constrictor. It turned around the snake's head and jumped onto the snake's back.

The body of the boa constrictor was too thick and long, but he couldn't look back at the front. After Laifu got his hands, he quickly ran away. Shen Xun watched it's old-fashioned way of playing.

Hearing the scream of the black python, the golden boa constrictor spit out a letter, and a pair of vertical pupils locked on Laifu. Shen Xun picked up the broken cement block by the window and threw it on the golden boa constrictor.

The boa constrictor spit out the letter and looked at Shen Xun, and another round of chasing battle began.

The golden boa snake was more than ten meters long. It surrounded the square pillars with its snake-tailed snake body, trapping Shen Xun in the middle. Shen Xun replaced the pistol with a dagger, and stabbed into the boa constrictor's body.

Just enough to stab the tip of the knife, Shen Xun pulled hard at the stabbed position, and an arm-long wound appeared on the golden boa constrictor.

The huge head was lifted up, and it opened its mouth wide to bite down on the besieged Shen Xun. Shen Xun could even see the green venom secreted from the fangs.

The pistol was already aimed at Shekou.

"Hiss...," the golden python rolled over in pain and spread out the encirclement. Laifu jumped to Shen Xun's side, chewing a piece of golden snake meat in its mouth.

The black boa constrictor was already lying on the ground covered in blood at this time, and the blood was frozen as soon as it flowed out, firmly fixing it to the ground.

Raising its head, the black python already had the intention to retreat, but the body

The wound has been frozen, and it obviously won't live long, the golden python swims to the side of the black python.

Shu Tong glanced at it twice, then lowered his head and bit it, at exactly seven inches away, the black python completely lost its breath. The golden python opened its mouth to the maximum and ate the black python in one gulp. Shen Xun was dumbfounded. Aren't the two of them in the same group?

When the food in his mouth was gone, Laifu roared and ran over. It bit the tail end of the black boa constrictor, tore it apart, and the black boa constrictor broke in two.

The half-digested person in the snake's stomach fell out with a bang, and the corpse eroded by venom and gastric juice had turned black, with internal organs scattered all over the place, and both sides ate quickly.

The black python's effort for a while was gone, Shen Xun supported his forehead and looked at the scene in front of him.

Laifu licked the blood foam on his lips, and stared at the golden python with wild eyes. The eyes of the golden python shuttled between Laifu and Shen Xun, and finally locked on the target Shen Xun.

Shen Xun laughed angrily, cooperating with me is the soft persimmon.

Taking out his pistol, Shen Xun shot the boa constrictor in the head. It was very fast and was dodged, but the bullet rubbed the snake's head and left a bloodstain.

The boa constrictor rushed towards Shen Xun, Laifu bit its tail tightly and pressed it to the ground, Shen Xun fired several shots, and the boa constrictor fell to the ground without moving.

Shen Xun fired two more shots in a row, and the boa constrictor died so badly.

It digested very quickly, and the black python that was eaten just now could still see a bulging bulge, but at this time there was no ups and downs.

Shen Xun stroked the scales on its body, it was cold and tough, it was a good thing.

After Laifu ate the black boa constrictor, his body was visibly enlarged again, and the padded jacket had been unzipped and was loosely draped over it.