Chapter 28

It was still in the twenties yesterday, but today it has dropped to sixteen.

After boiling hot water and wiping his body, Shen Xun carried Laifu to the bed. Laifu has been sleeping since the afternoon, except for moving a little while eating.

Shen Xun pinched its ears and shook it twice, but he didn't wake up, so he put his fingers between its sniffs. Fortunately, it was still breathing, and almost cried to the wrong grave.

Could it be that all albino animals are somewhat sick, just like Laifu, Shen Xun fell asleep amidst wild thoughts.

In the middle of the night, there was a muffled thunder in the sky, and lightning flashed across the sky, illuminating City B in the rainy night.

The searchlights that were still revolving above many top floors were instantly extinguished, and the entire city of B was plunged into darkness. For a while, screams and babies' cries resounded in the night.

It is destined that many people will not be able to sleep this night.

Shen Xun turned over, a long leg with bruises was draped over the quilt, Lai Fu was pressed under the quilt by Shen Xun, the small figure could hardly breathe.

It bent its body and got out of the quilt little by little, and came to Shen Xun's feet to find a place to sleep.

The alarm clock rang at eight o'clock, and Shen Xun grabbed the mobile phone that was placed beside the pillow and turned it on. The group was not so active. For three days, many people's mobile phones were out of battery.

The few remaining people with mobile phones are looking for property everywhere.

Building c, 1802: All the glass in my house was smashed by the heavy rain.

Shen Xun looked at it. In the picture, her house had been flooded with rain. It seemed that the glass was smashed in the middle of the night, and the water dripped through the stone, not to mention the dense rainstorm.

Hit the same position three or four times a second, and ordinary glass can't stop it at all. It seems that there are quite a few people in the same situation as her.

Building F 101: The property management company has gone away, and they couldn't be contacted as early as last night.

their layer

Residents of the property have been contacting the property last night, wanting to find a house with no one in the high-rise, but the property is like disappearing from the world, and they can't be contacted. The rescue team can't count on it, the police can't make calls, and the battery of the mobile phone is about to die. The most important point is that the whole city has been cut off since last night.

1402, Building E: My family has no food. If anyone has food, I can buy it.

No one responded, and the group fell silent when they saw the news that the property had run away.

Shen Xun clicked on the news that the rescue team has arrived at the Ziyuan Villa, and the property management is notifying all the owners inside to stand in a conspicuous position so that the rescue team can see you.

In the previous life, Shen Xun stayed with Shen Zhong and the others, and it was at this time that they were taken away by the rescue team.

Shen Xun didn't continue to charge the phone. City B has started to cut off the power in the whole city. When the power is turned on, it must be after the extreme cold.

After getting up from the bed, washing his face and brushing his teeth, Shen Xun made breakfast for Laifu, took out quick-frozen dumplings from the space, and cooked about twenty of them.

After I was full, I took out the binoculars and looked out the window. Unlike the previous two days, I could still see people on the street, but now I can't see half of them.

Put iron plates on the calves, one weighs ten catties, the same as yesterday, after a night of rest, the body was revived with blood, and the treadmill was turned on for a slow walk.

After he got used to it, he accelerated, and started running slowly, with a weight of twenty kilograms, still on his calf. Shen Xun adjusted the swinging posture of his upper body, maintained his balance, and then increased his speed.

The speed on the treadmill was twice as slow as yesterday, but Shen Xun still struggled to run, and half an hour later his vest was soaked with sweat.

The speed is still increasing.

When Laifu persists

The time is longer than yesterday.

It was four hours after coming out of the gym, Shen Xun didn't take off the iron sheet, but just took it on, wiped off the sweat from his head and neck, and Shen Xun made lunch for Laifu. Fished a few prawns from the bay, washed them and washed the rice, and prepared a pot of seafood porridge according to the video.

After stuffing the porridge, Shen Xun picked two cucumbers from the space and smashed them into pieces, and mixed the onion, ginger and garlic seasoning together, "Genius."

Shen Xun had no choice but to boast himself, and picked a few more cabbages, ready to fry them with minced garlic.

Heat up the oil in the pan, put minced garlic, and after turning around, Shen Xun smelled the smell of burning, the minced garlic was already charred, "I f*ck you f*ck old*."

Adhering to the principle of not being wasted, Shen Xun put the cabbage in his hand into the pot, it was done, it was cooked and ready to eat.

Seafood porridge was also ready, Shen Xun brought the food to the table, this time Lai Fu didn't join in, but jumped on the sofa and fell asleep.

Seafood porridge didn't know why, but it felt like something was missing, so Shen Xun acted on the disc.

Opening the room next to the gym, Shen Xun poured some water on the buds in the foam box. Since the last time she gave birth to them, she didn't continue to give birth to them.

Instead, I want to see if they can grow normally in this environment. Now it seems that the answer is no.

Some of the green shoots had wilted, even though she watered them every day, Shen Xun put down the water bottle, and green light spots flew out from her fingertips and merged into those green shoots.

The vegetables grown in the foam box are those that are very common in the market, including eggplant, tomato, potato, pepper, cabbage, pea sprouts and sweet potato.

Each foam box was planted differently. After Shen Xun gave birth, the green shoots stretched out and grew to the height of a palm.