Chapter 186 The Forest In The Apocalypse

This real master hasn't made a move yet.

Many survivors in the shed were bitten by insects, and there was a lot of moaning. Shen Xun found a random place in the shed to sit down.

In the shadows, Shen Xun stuffed ice cubes into his mouth and glanced at the nine people.

The nine supernatural beings were resting against the tin shed at this moment, not caring about the tragic situation outside at all.

Feeling a little hungry, Shen Xun opened his backpack and took out toasted bread to eat. He ate four small buns and was not full.

Shen Xun took out rice balls filled with various meat fillings, and took one bite at a time in the dark. With a faint fragrance in the air, Shen Xun changed his position after eating.

It wasn't until it was dark that the gunshots stopped. Shen Xun opened his eyes and looked outside the shed.

The survivors began to cheer, and they walked out of the shelter, saved, and those damn bugs were finally gone.

Shen Xun looked at the several supernatural beings, they stood up at the same time and walked out, and Shen Xun followed behind them.

After one night, the survivors and the various teams suffered heavy casualties, and those who were less injured were members of the military.

One by one, medical stretchers carried the injured people to the shelter, and the survivors in the shelter were invited out.

The place was vacated for the injured person, Shen Xun walked out of the shed, looked at

Looking around, there are still many people from the team and the military who are on guard.

There were many team members lying on the ground, as well as the corpses of alienated beasts, beyond recognition, and the horn rang.

"Survivors of the sanctuary, get tools now and clean up all the corpses of the alienated beasts, otherwise those things will come back soon...".

A truck drove up with cleaning tools inside, and the survivors lined up to get the tools.

It seems that many people were injured and couldn't go on their way immediately. While the survivors were cleaning up the battlefield, the accompanying medical staff were bandaging the injured to stop the bleeding.

"Ouch~~", when cleaning up these corpses, many survivors vomited out their bile.

Because there are still half of the undigested human corpses in the corpses of some alienated bugs.

When cleaning, it slipped out from time to time, calves, arms, and some internal organs...

Shen Xun was assigned to a group with a woman, who was one of the supernatural beings, when most of the survivors were still vomiting.

She has cooperated with this woman to move a lot of corpses, and the woman looked at Shen Xun with some surprise eyes, she was not very old.

How come when you see such a hideous corpse,

Even calmer than her, with gloves on, Shen Xun picked up the broken limbs on the ground. The uninjured personnel of each team took a shovel and dug a dozen holes on the side of the road, with many broken limbs mixed in.

They couldn't tell which one was the corpse of their team members, so they buried them together.

The battlefield was quickly cleaned up. Several soldiers carried large pots in their hands and sprayed and deodorized the cleaned area.

The bloody smell in the air dissipated quickly, and Shen Xun sat in the corner eating.

Several people glanced over Shen Xun's body in admiration. They saw so many corpses, but they could still eat something. How cruel.

After eating, Shen Xun leaned against the rocks and closed his eyes to rest. The team didn't start again until after three o'clock in the afternoon.

He didn't stop at night, he drove all night and finally entered the city of f.

After the team rested for half an hour, Shen Xun took out his binoculars and looked in the direction of City F.

A touch of green came into view, and the city of F was surrounded by a green forest. Those green trees were all alienated plants, the forest in the last days.

finally reached.

Many survivors on the ground began to cheer, and they will soon go to City F, and they will never participate in such missions from the base in the future.