Chapter 102

For a week, most people in City B chose to go to the base, and the streets were deserted visible to the naked eye.

Shen Xun wandered the streets with Laifu. Compared to before, he rarely sees people going outside now.

Laifu followed behind Shen Xun, one person and one leopard leisurely as if they were shopping.

"Hurry up..." There were three people walking towards Shen Xun at the corner more than ten meters away, and they all chose to take a detour when they saw Laifu.

The three left in a hurry.

Now, apart from these tall buildings in front of you, there is nothing left in City B.

Not interested in going in to explore again, Shen Xun continued to wander around with Laifu until he walked out of the city center.

"The fire base is recruiting," Shen Xun couldn't help but read out aloud looking at the words on the red banner, how many materials are there in this fire base.

He's still blatantly recruiting people.

A folding table, a man and a woman are sitting at the table, behind them are six cardboard boxes containing instant noodles.

Eight tightly wrapped people holding guns guarded the box. Shen Xun observed the figures of several people, three of whom were women.

Most of the people are eager to move those materials, but they are all watching from a distance. No one dares to go up and grab them. It is estimated that they have been cleaned up before.

"Go away, go, you can't beat both of them, and you still want to enter our fire base, and don't take a piss to take care of yourself, weak chicken."

The man's tone was disdainful, and the woman beside him seemed to be used to this kind of situation.

Shen Xun took out the binoculars and looked, the instant noodle box was two and a half empty, his hands were a little itchy, put away the binoculars, and Shen Xun took Laifu away.

She herself has materials, but it is hard for her not to be moved by the materials that are ostentatiously in front of her eyes.

It was almost noon, and Shen Xun randomly found a shopping mall to go in. The shopping mall was empty, and no one would go there now.

It seems that after the official people came,

All these shopping malls in city b have been cleaned, and there is not a single one left that can be moved.

After checking that there was no one around, Shen Xun took out the stove from the space and lit it up, but because the space in the shopping mall was too large and the temperature couldn't get together.

The stove was burning vigorously, but Shen Xun still felt very cold. After finishing the meal quickly, Shen Xun stood up and moved his hands and feet that were about to become stiff.

Shen Xun stood outside the door and called Laifu, the cold air didn't affect it at all.

Laifu ran to Shen Xun's side and knelt down. It wanted Shen Xun to get on it, and stroked Laifu's long hair, but Shen Xun didn't ride on it.

Looking at the time, it's almost two o'clock, it's time to go back, "Let's go."

After leaving the mall, there was no way to return, so Shen Xun took two detours.

The sound of humming machines came from the street next door. Shen Xun stood still and listened carefully. The sound was intermittent and not lasting.

"Electricity...?", this was the first time Shen Xun heard the sound of electricity being used outside since the extreme cold.

After listening for a while to confirm that it was really the sound of a machine, Shen Xun stepped over the gravel and walked towards the next street.

Before the extreme cold, this place should be a snack street, jumping off the broken building, Shen Xun looked at the few people who were busy.

buzz buzz...

Shen Xun's sudden appearance stopped the chainsaws in their hands.

"Fuck..." The man in the army green coat elbowed his companion, "Look over there."

The man's eyes widened as he looked in the direction he was pointing. Their eyes were not on Shen Xun, but on Lai Fu behind her.

There are still many pet owners in the base, but this is the first time they have seen a leopard, let alone such a big leopard.

It's an official person, Shen Xun made a gesture with his right hand, Laifu stopped and squatted behind Shen Xun.

A green tin caravan with a

A complete and undamaged solar power panel, four chainsaws are connected to it at this time.

"What are you doing in a daze, the ice is about to freeze," Lin Zhongyi yelled out of the RV with a horn.

The four of them looked back, pressed the switch of the chainsaw in their hands, and there was a buzzing sound for a while, the chainsaw cut through the ice, and an ice tunnel was opened inside.

I don't know how long it took them to cut this ice road.

Two thin soldiers walked into the ice tunnel, opened the way with a chainsaw, and the ice cubes were transported out.

Lin Zhongyi walked up to Shen Xun, and it had been a long time since he saw him. This leopard had grown so much.

"You're a well-raised leopard. You must eat a lot when you grow up to be so big." Lin Zhongyi admired Laifu's smooth appearance. Compared with the military dogs in the army, he was more energetic.

The hairs on the back of his hands stood up, and Lin Zhongyi's eyelids twitched slightly, covering the expression in his eyes.

"It's free range, usually it goes out to find food by itself, and sometimes it brings me some back, it should be that I was raised by it," Shen Xun laughed at himself, hearing the temptation in his words.

"Captain, I found it..." A voice of surprise came from under the ice layer. Lin Zhongyi took a deep look at Shen Xun before turning around and walking over.

Researchers have said that if an animal wants to grow to three or four meters, the daily food intake is immeasurable.

Even military dogs are controlled from eating, and the best ones are only more than two meters long.

He strictly checked the pets that entered the base this time. The largest ones only grew to about 1.5 meters, and they grew so big because they ate human flesh.

Now that food is scarce, and now a large number of alienated pets have moved to the base, what does this leopard usually eat to maintain the energy of growth.

The answer is self-evident, Lin Zhongyi looked at Shen Xun with cold eyes.