Chapter 97 Gj Didn't Abandon Us

Find the gauze wrapped around the polished handle, and the spider legs have appeared in the palm of your hand with a slight movement of the mind.

Shen Xun lay on the bed, holding the spider legs up to her eyes, how to polish the tip, she likes it very much as a weapon.

Consciousness sank into space, Shen Xun rummaged through the mobile phone with the forging video, opened the phone and Shen Xun directly clicked on the finished video.

She didn't want to forge, but wanted to find some inspiration. After watching the video, Shen Xun compared other cold weapons in the space.

"Just this," Shen Xun found inspiration on the farm tool hook.

Putting the spider legs back into the space, Shen Xun controlled his mental power, polished all the barbs, and turned them all into hooks, and this hook went down, tsk tsk tsk.

A small arrowhead was polished at the end of the hook, which was extremely sharp. Shen Xun couldn't put it down for a while, and then smeared venom on the small arrowhead, which was perfect.

Shen Xun expressed his satisfaction with his work. If it wasn't for the fact that it was covered with venom and it would be easy to accidentally injure him, he would definitely put it next to his pillow when he slept.

The heater hummed in the room, and Shen Xun slept soundly.

In the morning, Laifu yelled outside the door, Shen Xun raised his hand to put it into the space, and the figure of Laifu quickly found the litter box.

Getting up from the bed, Shen Xun took a telescope and looked downstairs. The snow had stopped falling.

People in twos and threes can still be seen on the street, wrapped into rice dumplings, dangling and beating on the ice.

After stewing the ribs on the stove, Shen Xun poured hot water to wash by the stove. It should be that the extreme heat is coming, and the temperature has dropped a lot in the past two days.

The ribs were also stewed, Shen Xun found a movie and ate while watching, Lai Fu licked the rice bowl in the living room.

After breakfast, Shen Xun was exercising in the gym. Lai Fu's huge head was placed in the middle of the door, with his claws stretched inward.

, it can't get in.

Shen Xun wiped the sweat from his forehead, his body alternated between hot and cold, "It can't be done," this temperature is no longer suitable for exercise.

It was okay before, but now as long as you sweat, you will feel cold instantly, and if you continue like this, you may catch a cold and have a fever.

Shen Xun threw himself on Laifu's body, and buried his whole body in Laifu's soft hair, "It's so warm."

Laifu howled and licked his palm.

Taking out the cold medicine and taking it, Shen Xun drank two more cups of ginger tea. After his body warmed up, Shen Xun took out the recliner and leaned against the stove to read a book.

I had been reading this book before, and now that I finally finished it, Shen Xun closed the book, rubbed his tired eyes, took out the hot compress eye mask from the space, and put it on.

Consciousness sank into the space, and Shen Xun found vegetable seeds, corn, sweet potato, wheat, and various cabbage seeds.

Put the seeds in batches into the shelf soil that was prepared before, more than a hundred shelves, after putting them in, Shen Xun began to stimulate them.

Blooming and bearing fruit, Shen Xun used a little mental power to clean out all the sweet potatoes that had been planted, and the wheat was also directly peeled and piled aside.

Throughout the afternoon, Shen Xun was busy in the space, and a lot of picked food had been piled up in the corner of the space.

The mental power was almost exhausted, Shen Xun exited the space, took off the blindfold, his eyes were covered with darkness, it was already dark.

Laifu was snoring in the living room, Shen Xun got up and added coals to the stove, killed a chicken and stewed it, and steamed it with the fresh corn that was spawned in the afternoon.

Hearing Shen Xun's movements, Laifu's huge head appeared by Shen Xun's door, and Shen Xun made dinner for it.

Pulling the curtain, Shen Xun took out the desk lamp and plugged it in, the lamp was not bright.

Bright, just enough to see the furnishings in the room. The lid of the stewed chicken on the stove slammed from time to time, and Shen Xun nestled quietly on the recliner, playing with the pistol in his hand, disassembling and assembling it.

The movements are proficient like muscle memory, with a click, the pistol is fully assembled, and the stewed chicken on the stove is ready.

Throwing the pistol casually on the bed, Shen Xun stretched his waist and got up to serve corn and stewed chicken to the table. The dinner was served with white porridge.

Before going to bed, Shen Xun took off the iron sheet tied to his body, turned on the projector, and chose a costume drama to watch. Halfway through the TV show, Shen Xun had already fallen asleep.

Too much energy was consumed in the afternoon.

When he woke up in the morning, the TV was still playing, Shen Xun turned off his phone and put away the projector, only then did he hear shouts from downstairs.

Folding up his coat, Shen Xun took out his binoculars and looked down. There were three men in green coats standing outside the Tianfu. The men held trumpets in their hands.

The man shouted with a loudspeaker, it was too far away to hear what he was saying, and the binoculars looked into the distance again.

There were also three men standing at the gate of the community next door to Tianfu, also holding trumpets in their hands.

After a simple breakfast, Shen Xun put Laifu into the space, put on the Jueyuan gloves, opened the door and went downstairs.

"Gj has not forgotten us, we are finally saved, woo woo woo...", the woman held the scrawny child and sobbed.

There were more or less many people standing downstairs in every building in Tianfu, and only Shen Xun came out of Building F.

Shen Xun was tightly wrapped and squatted by the flower bed.

"Well, gj didn't abandon us, they just came late and we waited," most women said emotionally.

After experiencing the natural disasters and the hardships of these days, several unknown women embraced each other and wept bitterly.