Chapter 4

Vidyunt reaches with his team from where they got the information. They go inside a building, there some people are talking, they started shooting them, they become alert after hearing the sound.

Those people start firing towards them. Diya is also shooting from outside the building ; Some people escape and run outside but they don't know they are going to the lion's den.

They turn into the next street, They see a man, folding his sleeves holding his gun standing outside the car, among them one man eyes man fall on his hand and the man starts to panic and whispered say

"VR....."

Everyone looks at the man and directs their gaze to where he is looking. Those people see that man's hand, they all start to panic. The man looks at them with his dark black eyes and shoots everyone in the leg.

That's when everyone reaches there, they see everything and they take those people away from there immediately because of the rain.

Vidyunt looks at Vikram, Vikram nods, they sit in the car go from there.

After some time they take another way, then the car stops. Vikram looks at Ajit. Ajit feel Vikram gaze on him says

" I am checking sir....."

The rain is a little less than before.

Everyone comes out of the car.

Vikram shake his head seeing Vidyunt going out because he knows how much he likes rain.

Vidyunt comes and looks around and he sees a very nice colony.
Only then those people hear some sound, they see someone coming out of a house.

Naina looks at them both angrily. She says

"I will not do such a thing"... and sits there.

They both look at each other and shout loudly

" uncle....."

Mahesh holds back his laughter and looks at both of them and nod He turns towards Naina and says

"beta, this is so small dare you can do it".

Naina looks on in astonishment said "but baba it's raining outside.... "Mahesh says in the middle that

"" nothing will happen with this much rain" and stands up and says proudly "show these both idiots that you are Mahesh's daughter and you can do anything", in last Mahesh wink at them.

Naina sighs because she knows there is no use in speaking now.

They see that a boy and two girls come out then Ishita says

"oh she is the same girl who came to the bureau".

They all see it Ajit says" but why is she nervous".

Then they sees Naina who is about to run away but her both friend hold her.

Only then they see an old man holding back his laughter, he shouts loudly

"Naina daughter, there is nothing to be afraid of".

That's when both her friends say loudly "Ha Naina...."

They look on, and see Naina looks at them angrily.

They are some teenage kids playing cricket they go to them those people notice them and speak " dhruv baiya you also play...

Dhruv says "not in today, today she will play" all look towards Naina, she nervously smile at them. One girl comes and she gives the bat to Naina.

Naina looks at her friends who point towards a house.

"Ready, didi"

Naina nod and take position her and she see her friends cheering for her... Naina thinks they're cheering as if I am doing good work only, and , notice the ball coming to her and she raises the bat and hits the ball Everyone watches the ball go up, which is turning towards a house, when they hear something break.

Everyone keeps at their place and those people look at Naina, she froze at her place. All the kids start running and Naina is too stunned to do anything because she didn't know she going to do this.

But after a while they notices that no one comes out of that house. They all see Naina going towards home. Naina sees that there is no one at home, sigh in relief.

Naina comes towards those people and says "there is no one at home" all children started playing again.

Vidyunt who's holding his breath after seeing this stunned of Naina sigh in relief.

Then he sees she goes somewhere, she picks up a stick and look at her two friends who already looking nervously towards Naina.

She comes to them, they started running and shout loudly

"Uncle bacho.... "

Naina stop and give glare to her father who going to come towards them to save them he stop after noticing Naina glare.

That's when the dog barks sound
is heard, Naina and dhruv stop and look at Rasika who's looking bit scared and started running backward about to turn Then she collides with a man and they both fall, Rasika's lips accidentally touch his lips.

Ajit who is fixed his car about to turn just then someone collides with him, he falls down and his eyes widen when he feel someone's lips on his lips.

Everybody go up to him and Vikram who's watching everything sitting inside he also comes out watching them fall and look and they widen their eyes; Naina and Dhruv look at each other....

Rasika open her eyes look at her Front; she widen her eyes; Naina comes to her and notice she's looking angry... And shout loudly

"You ruined my first kiss".

Ajit, who was still in shock, comes out after hearing her voice.

Naina is about to say something to her but Rashika is sit on him and starts kissing him after satisfied she leave him and stand and look her surrounding and notice everyone looking at her shockingly but she goes inside.

Naina mutter under her breath in funny way says ""hey bhagwan, besarmi ki bhi koi hadd hoti hai...

(shamelessness also has a limit) and put her hands over eyes .

They all look towards Naina and notice her, vidyunt about to come just then dhruv come and hold Naina shoulder makes her stand and look towards ajit and say "sorry bro..." and goes.

They look towards ajit, vidyunt goes to him and put his hand on his shoulder and started laughing, Ishita and Aryan also smile.

Ajit look towards Vikram nervously who just smirk at him and sit in driving sit and start they all sit inside and goes from their.

I hope you love it.
Please check out my new story.