Chapter 19

They both wake up late in the morning, after that a shopping plan is made at the behest of Vidyunt. He knew that Vikram is not going to go out with Naina, so he made this plan. That's why he is now sitting in the car, Vedansh and Vidhi are also there to go.

Those people go to the mall, had not even seen the movie for a long time, so they also plan to watch the movie also. Those both brothers and vidhi sat together and deliberately made Vikram and Naina sit together a little away from them. After some time they see that Naina is completely lost in the movie.And Vikram is sitting beside her, sometimes looking into the phone, sometimes watching a movie, his attention is not towards Naina. Seeing this, Vidyunt thinks in his mind that by making a face, Khadus will remain Khadus.

He takes out his mobile and text him "Hey, what are you paying attention to the movie, give some attention to your girl too."

Vikram is watching a movie when a message comes on his phone and he reads it and looks at Vidyunt, who points his eyes towards Naina but he ignores him... and looks at his kids who are having a lot of fun... After some time the movie ends and everyone comes out.

Vidhi goes to order some food with Vidyunt, Vidhi after said the order goes away from their and Vidyunt is still on the counter..

Then she sees Diya there and is about to leave but Diya notices her and comes to her.

"Hey Vidhi, how are you," she speaks with her sweet tongue but Vidhi ignore her, but Diya asks her in between...

"By the way, how is your new Bhabhii, she must be worried about her life". "I mean you guys don't give up on your bhaiya. I have a feeling she'll leave you guys pretty quickly if you do that..."

Vidhi gets angry hearing all these things, "it is very difficult for her to bear you people."

"You know that she too must be talking to you with love, but after a few days she too will keep your bhaiya away from you." Vidhi says angrily that "No.. she will never do this, you know what about her, not everyone is like you."

"Why is your problem? You know when Vikram and I used to date because of you he used to leave me and come to you. And because of that misunderstanding started between us..."

"It's a simple matter Vidhi, if Vikram will not spend time with her because of you people, Naina will keep Vikram away from you... Now she must be pretending to be innocent and if you come between them, she will leave you.

......

Naina looks at Vedansh and says "I am coming in some time, you stay here, your bhaiya will come in some time." Vikram had received a call from someone, so he was talking a little far away.

Naina leaves from there She goes ahead leaving the food counter and sees Vidhi talking to someone. Diya instigates Vidhi against Naina when she sees Naina coming towards her and leaves. Vidhi is engrossed in Diya's talk, only then someone puts a hand on her shoulder. She turns back and sees Naina there.

Naina asks "what happened vidhi, you are here, and with whom were you talking," she asks her nicely. Vidhi is looking at Naina, every time she remembers about Divya, she forcefully removes her hand from his shoulder.

Seeing such behavior of Vidhi, she becomes taken aback, "Why... Why can't I even talk to anyone, will you go to bhaiya with my complaint...." Seeing Vidhi's sudden anger, Naina does not understand that she was just asking her normally, as a normal family member would ask.

"Will you now take our bhaiya away from us by saying..." And if I talk to anyone, you shouldn't care about that, you mean nothing to me" Naina's eyes widen after hearing her last sentence.

Vidhi says seeing Naina's reaction or "you don't need to pretend that you care or love us. Bhaiya is not here, leave your false drama." Vidyunt is bringing food and sees Vidhi talking to Naina, goes to both of them. He comes over and sees... Vidhi who is very angry. He comes to her in confusion and listens to the vidhi and gets angry after hearing her talk towards Naina like this and last words.

But before he comes to her, before that Vidhi says something that makes his eyes widen and he is looking at Naina.

Vidhi is so angry that she doesn't know what she is saying and she misunderstands Naina's love.

"I know why do you do this to see bhaiya so that he comes to you... And then you seduce him with your words and he do not come to us..... Not give his attention to we siblings."
Naina is listening to her, tears well up in her eyes. Naina is absorbing all this when Vidyunt comes there and holds Vidhi tightly and shakes her and says angrily "do you know what you are saying to bhabhi...."

Vidhi suddenly gets scared seeing Vidyunt in anger who is looking at her angrily... Naina looks around to see if anyone is watching and manages herself and seeing Vidhi scared, she comes forward. She puts her hand on Vidyunt's hand and moves him away and says "what are you guys doing here. Leave her, she is scared," he leaves her on Naina's request.

Vidhi looks at Naina and leaves from there. Vidyunt looks at Naina and lowers his eyes and says "I apologize on her behalf. She has started talking too much nowadays..."

"You don't need to say all this to your Vikram, I don't want it to become a big drama."

And after making an excuse from there, she leaves from there and goes to the washroom. Vidyunt leaves from there he does not know why Naina wants to save Vidhi.

Vidyunt comes and sits with Ved and looks at Vidhi angrily but just then Vikram comes there and sits And looks for Naina, then Ved says "bhaiya, bhabhi is coming in some time."

They start eating, after some time Naina comes there and she sits down. Naina takes her food and starts eating but without any feeling.

Vikram also starts as soon as Naina arrives, although he was waiting for her.

Vidhi sees Naina secretly eating and thinks "why is she not telling Bhaiya." By now, Diya would have made a fuss about this and she would have been getting scolded as well.

After having food, they go away and sit in the car. They drive away from there. Vikram looks at Naina in the mirror. It is seen that both Vidhi and Naina are calm since they came after eating and Vidyut is also looking a bit different. Naina is deeply hurt by Vidhi's words, she did not know that Vidhi thought about her like this. Vikram was watching Naina all the way that Naina was looking out of the window all the time.There is not even the same smile on her face which was there while watching the movie.

Rather pain is visible in her eyes.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.