Chapter 37

The next day everyone is sitting and laughing, then Vidya says that "Sweta is going to come today with her children, harsh and ashi."

Hearing that Sweta is coming with her children, Rajendra's face lights up with a smile. At last he will meet his sister after so many years and meet his nephew and niece.

After some time, a car stops there and a woman comes out of it. She looks at the mansion and has a lovely look on her face. The entire Raghuvanshi family comes out, her eyes fall on only one person and she sees that he is moving towards her.

"Raj.." She starts walking towards him and the two siblings embrace each other. After so many years, this opportunity has come to see each other.

"Shweta..." Raj kisses his forehead and asks "how are you?"

"I am fine, how are you?" "I am fine too." After some time, Virendra reaches them and the three brothers and sisters embrace each other. Adhiraj and Vidya look at their children who are meeting each other after so many years with smiles on their faces.

They are very happy to see all his children together. Suddenly a young boy and girl arrived there and Rajendra looked at them, both of them about to took his blessings but Rajendra stopped them and hugged them.

Harsh sees Vikram and moves towards him with his arms extended and they both embrace each other and said

"how are you, my childhood friend?" He says happily.

"All good."

He whispers in his ear, "By the way, you have become very handsome, have you got a girlfriend or not?"

Vikram laughs but says "no" and before he can say anything Harsh says. "What a man, you have such a nice body, you are looking so handsome and you haven't dated any girl till now." Then he notices a beautiful girl standing near Vikram.

He looks at her smiling and says lovingly, "Hi".

Naina calls him genuinely, "hello."

Then he looks at Vikram and says, "Man, there is such a beautiful girl standing near you and you did not introduce me to her." He raised his eyebrow.

"Leave it, I will meet her."

"By the way, what is your name?" He looks at her and says.

Before Naina can say anything, Vikram says, "Naina, my wife."

He opens his mouth wide and blinks his eyelids and speaks in surprise ignoring the wife word.

"Naina is such a lovely name... By the way, I remembered from Naina that your eyes...., I mean your eyes are also very beautiful." Hearing his compliment, Naina laughed a little and said "thank you.

Hearing her laughter, hearing her voice, he says, "Hey, your laugh is also very sweet."

She smiles.

Vikram sees him (more like a friend than a brother) who starts flirting with his wife as soon as he arrives. When he sees that he continues to flirt with her, he sticks his tongue on his inner cheek and hardens his jaw.

Harsh looks at Vikram and smiles seeing his expression and says "I'm sorry Bhabhi, I was just teasing someone." Vikram shakes his head and meets Ashi. They all go inside and sit down.

While they were talking, suddenly a girl comes and hugs Vikram. Vikram gets shocked due to sudden contact with someone. The girl moves away and says, "Vikram, how are you? I missed you a lot, you have changed a lot. You have become very handsome."

Vikram looks at her, he doesn't remember anything, she gets a little sad and says, "I Priya, you have forgotten, your childhood friend."

Vikram then remembers that a girl used to come to his house.

Then Harsh comes and says, "hey Priya, you come here and eat this." He takes her with him he can feel Vikram uncomfortable.

Vikram takes a breath and looks at Naina who is looking at him strangely. He raises his eyebrows but she starts looking in the other direction.

He wonder "what happened to her".

Naina goes to the kitchen with Maya and prepares tea and breakfast for all of them and after it is ready, they all bring it.

Priya gets up and quickly takes the tray from Maya's hand, "why are you doing this aunty. I will help."

"Oh no, not you dear, you must have been tired," Maya stops her.

She then gives it to everyone. Sweta looks at Naina and says, "come daughter, sit near me." Naina comes and sits near her and she touches her beautiful face "What a lovely girl she is."

She looks towards Vikram who's talking with ashi and harsh, "Vikram, come here."

"Yes aunt," Vikram goes towards them, sees Naina. He sits on his knees and one of his feet is touching Naina's foot. While sitting, he deliberately places his foot on Naina's foot.

Naina looks at him with wide eyes and adjusts her saree around her legs so that everyone else can't see. Vikram sees this and hides the mischievous smile on his face and asks "what happened Bhuaji?"

"Nothing, what a beautiful bride you have!"

"Yes, let me see too." He makes a face and places his head in Bhua's lap and started looks at her or we can say admiring her.

Hearing this, Naina closes her eyes in shame and everyone starts laughing. Sweta hits him on the head, "why are you troubling her in front of everyone?"

After that she gives a gift to "Naina, this is for you, for showing your face for the first time."

She brings both of their faces closer to her and kisses their heads. "May you both always be happy."

"Vikram son, now you make your father a grandfather quickly. And when will you both give us the good news?"

Vikram has placed his feet on Naina's feet and is rubbing them from above. He is doing this to tease her. Naina tries to remove her feet but the entire foot of him is on her and she is not able to do much in front of everyone. She looks at him once and says in her thoughts, "How innocent he is sitting as if he is not doing anything."

After what Bhua said after blessing her, Vikram is teasing her toes and hearing this, Naina's face turns completely red.

"They didn't even need their own baby, they already have children." Hearing this, Vikram's foot slips from Naina's feet and they snap their head towards their dadi who is smirking 😏.

"Both of them have children, what," Sweta asks in confusion.

"Yes, that too is not 1 but 3." Maya says smiling a little.

Both of their eyes get big and they look at each other and gulp. where are they..

"Look there," Maya points her hand towards them.

All of them look at them. A lovely smile appears on the faces of Vikram and Naina when they see Ved, Vidhi, Vidyunt.

Sweta giggled when she sees them. She has also heard from her mother about their bond.

Hearing Bhuaji's laughter, her cheeks turn red as blood rushes to her cheeks, she looks down, she blinks her eyes nervously. Vikram becomes completely speechless he rub his ear. Everyone giggled after seeing their reaction.

Priya has gone to the washroom and after some time she comes out and hears this. Her eyes get big and her mouth opens and she says loudly "What?"

Everyone looks at her in confusion after hearing her voice. Naina looks at her and can see that dhe doesn't like this thing, her only reaction is 'what the hell'.

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.