Chapter 33

Everyone reaches there and gets out of the car. "Wow this place looking so beautiful." Ved said in awe. They all nod. They all start going inside. Naina is about to go inside but she sees Vikram still standing at his place, she turns towards him. Vikram is looking at that place with sadness in his eyes but Naina cannot see through his glasses.

Without looking at Naina he says, "Maa used to come here a lot, this was her favorite place." "I still remember the smile on her face when she used to come here with dad." Naina is looking at his face were sadness visible. She goes near him and hugs him. Vikram gets shocked by this sudden move of Naina but he hugs her close to his heart. He buries his face in her neck and holds her close to him.

"Wherever mom is, she will be happy to see you and there are so many people who love you." She said comforting him.

Both of them get separated from each other. And starts going inside silently. Vikram is watching but more than that he is looking at Naina's face, who is standing there admiring the view.

She is watching everything with her hand on the wall she move towards next corridor and a smile is shining on her face.

Suddenly i finds someone behind me. I know it's him only.

Suddenly I feel my back pressed against his chest. His lips come closer to my ear, I could feel my breathing turning heavy. His fingers come in contact with my arm touching my arm sensually.

I felt him leaning into my neck. He slightly brush his lips, his hot breath touching her neck. My lashes forced close, my lips quivering. His fingers are touching my arm and my hair is getting stiff.

He kisses my neck lightly and I clench my fists. Naina turns towards him and places her hands on his chest. She tries to control herself, her heartbeats keep increasing after seeing him so close. She opens her eyes and sees Vikram staring at her. He places his hand on my cheeks and caresses the area near my lips. I try to speak "Vik..."

"Shhhh..."

Those eyes are staring at my eyes and lips one by one. He slowly brings his lips close to mine, as if if I move even a little, that will touch me.

Vikram could not stop himself from coming near her. At this moment in his heart, he remembers only one line for this situation.

कुछ रूप उसका मेहका,
कुछ में भी बहका बहका!!

उसपे मेरी नज़र है ,
वो मुझसे बेह खबर हैं
मुझे प्यार उस पर आने लगा!!

I press my lips to her soft lips I can feel her getting freeze. I start kissing her with slow, gently, and light pressure. I feel her moving slightly. I'm putting all my emotions into that kiss.

I remove my lips from her and put my head to hers, she is breathing heavily. I open my eyes and stare at her. She's about to bite her lips.

"Don't..." I press my finger on her lips.

"They are mine now." I look straight into her eyes and say, she widens her eyes. She looks down, her cheeks are red, she pushes me with her hand and runs away from there.

.

.

After sometime, seeing everything, they come out and then say, "wow elephant, let us sit on it."

Rishtey Dillon Ke ~ The Raghuvanshi (✓)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें